• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats Finally Get Comfortable Saying Obama Is a Jerk

Obama was not a man of the little people, like Trump was. Remember that. Trump was in tune with his fan base. He was one of them.
Trump was an idiot who appealed to idiots.

Obama was educated and intelligent, he did not fake being an idiot and that made certain groups upset, as it made them feel that Obama was better than them

<pathetic response noted>: “There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have. There’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough.”
View attachment 67348151

Yeah- I really want to be lectured on how much I can make by this 'bag
I must admit he looks better playing golf than Trump did. Love the saddle shoes.

I wonder if he got as much work done on the links as Trump did.

Trump was an idiot who appealed to idiots.
This is factually inaccurate, but thanks for the opinion.

Obama was educated and intelligent, he did not fake being an idiot and that made certain groups upset, as it made them feel that Obama was better than them
:ROFLMAO:

As OP says, Obama was a jerk, but a suave one. The ugly jerk was a better President.

Back
Top Bottom