• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats Finally Get Comfortable Saying Obama Is a Jerk

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Here's a nice little receipt receipt filled send up of phoney boojey Obama.

By 2014, Obama announced that ISIS had beheaded journalist James Foley, and then went straight to the golf course – on Martha’s Vineyard, of course.

Obama has always loved hanging out with celebrities, and always enjoyed the luxuries that come with being the most powerful person in the world. (His presidential portrait features him wearing a $15,000 Rolex.)

Should we be surprised that Sotheby’s is selling “President Barack Obama Player Exclusive deadstock Nike Hyperdunks for $25,000” now? The nearly $12 million estate on Martha’s Vineyard? (Say, wasn’t climate change and rising sea levels going to make Martha’s Vineyard waterfront property a risky investment?) The property in Hawaii, where he’s exploiting a loophole to keep a seawall in place, in opposition to environmental guidelines?

Obama accumulated all this, while lecturing the world’s rich: “There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have. There’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough.”

Obama has always been this guy. The only thing that really changed is that now it’s safe for other Democrats to talk about it.

{LOUD UPROARIOUS STANDING OVATION}

Right wingers once again hating the rich out of jealousy.

Right wingers once again hating the rich out of jealousy.
<pathetic response noted>: “There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have. There’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough.”
golf-carts-famous-faces-18 (2).jpg

Yeah- I really want to be lectured on how much I can make by this 'bag

By 2014, Obama announced that ISIS had beheaded journalist James Foley, and then went straight to the golf course – on Martha’s Vineyard, of course.

Obama has always loved hanging out with celebrities, and always enjoyed the luxuries that come with being the most powerful person in the world. (His presidential portrait features him wearing a $15,000 Rolex.)

Should we be surprised that Sotheby’s is selling “President Barack Obama Player Exclusive deadstock Nike Hyperdunks for $25,000” now? The nearly $12 million estate on Martha’s Vineyard? (Say, wasn’t climate change and rising sea levels going to make Martha’s Vineyard waterfront property a risky investment?) The property in Hawaii, where he’s exploiting a loophole to keep a seawall in place, in opposition to environmental guidelines?

Obama accumulated all this, while lecturing the world’s rich: “There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have. There’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough.”

Obama has always been this guy. The only thing that really changed is that now it’s safe for other Democrats to talk about it.

Obama always talked down to those he disagreed with, If Romney had any sort of personality Obama wouldn’t have gotten a 2nd term

<pathetic response noted>: “There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have. There’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough.”
View attachment 67348151

Yeah- I really want to be lectured on how much I can make by this 'bag

And yet you'll vote for a guy like Trump who raises your taxes anyway.

Obama always talked down to those he disagreed with, If Romney had any sort of personality Obama wouldn’t have gotten a 2nd term
We're going to pretend like rude behavior matters to conservatives? That what we're doing? Trump can lash out like a child at everyone and everything but Obama is "talking down?"

We're going to pretend like rude behavior matters to conservatives? That what we're doing? Trump can lash out like a child at everyone and everything but Obama is "talking down?"
Trump was never a conservative and I definitely never voted for him

As far as I’m aware, Obama pays the same tax rates he pushed through (as lowered by Trump, who did not pay taxes….) without complaint.

I look forward to the day the GOP feels comfortable calling their last a jerk.

You should get therapy for your obsession.

Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to be outraged about today? A man is wealthy?
Not just ANY man. A former Senator and two-term POTUS who worked harder that the opening poster ever will. Those people are notoriously poor.

Hypocrite.

Not just ANY man. A former Senator and two-term POTUS who worked harder that the opening poster ever will. Those people are notoriously poor.

It's quite obvious that both the OP and the writer at The National Review are resentful of Obama's wealth and success.

Who milked the system to get rich after accomplishing next to nothing for the majority of his life. I don't begrudge him his money just his hypocrisy and being a poor president.

Who milked the system to get rich after accomplishing next to nothing for the majority of his life. I don't begrudge him his money just his hypocrisy and being a poor president.

Next to nothing? Unlike your crush Trump, he's a two term former President.

What is your comparable achievement in life?

Hypocrisy? Is that something along the lines of the right telling us forever that wealth is good, and everyone should strive for it, and now resenting Obama because he has wealth? That kind of hypocrisy?

ROTFALMAO - TALKED DOWN ??!!?? Romney was about as out of touch with the common man as anyone in politics ever was. He couldn't help himself! Do you remember his commencement speech where he told the graduating class that all they had to do was borrow $30,000 from their parents to get started? And they failed, all they had to do was go back and borrow another $30,000 and try again ??!!

Willard was so thoroughly tone deaf to the working man that when he was challenged on an answer by Rick Perry, on stage in the middle of a nationally televised debate, he asked him if he wanted to bet $10,000 on the fact check !!

SUURRRE
!! - everyone could relate to Romney - right?

We laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed !!

As usual with you, Klattu.

Quoting highly biased-against-Democrats news media offered by an equally biased poster.

From now on Klattu, bias will be your middle name, nickname, headline name, first name and last name. You just broke the record.

Right-wingers have always been comfortable with lying.

Years later, and STILL your ODS is raging.

LMAO.

"ERMERGERD!!! Obama wore a Rolex and went golfing!!!!"

BWAHAHAHA, well deserved by President Obama, he did very well for America IMO.

?? Obama never "milked the system" - it was Trump who has milked the system, and has done next to nothing for the majority of his life. Obama probably wishes he had Trump's daddy to prop him up and bail him out of every failed business venture.

ROTFALMAO - TALKED DOWN ??!!?? Romney was about as out of touch with the common man as anyone in politics ever was. He couldn't help himself! Do you remember his commencement speech where he told the graduating class that all they had to do was borrow $30,000 from their parents to get started? And they failed, all they had to do was go back and borrow another $30,000 and try again ??!!

1200px-Citation-needed-vertical.svg.png

Back
Top Bottom