• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats does not cares about "black lives matter"

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So why are they fake it? They only cares about their votes

What did blacks got better with black president Barack Obama?

Affordable healthcare the first year that act went into place. Then the GOP and insurance companies pushed back (even more than initially) on the bill, and it was reformed to become unaffordable for most. At least preexisting conditions, conditions many African Americans have, are no longer an issue when getting health insurance. Hopefully President Trump does not remove those benefits; he keeps saying he will and then saying he will not.

Bait-Shop.jpg

Russian Troll Farm Alert

A racist demokrat patriot, wow!

Why are you here comrade?

You seem to log on in the early Russian morning, spreading your troll farm approved nonsense.

I am democret man.

I own many black friends and pals. They are the vote for us party because I treat them with many respects.

You are lacking in smart if you think we don't love the blacks we own!

My family has done the nicest to our black homies. And they always say democret persons like us are better than orange chetto fake hair man.

Trump maybe be the alpha chad. But at least my blacks will still tuck me in bed and read stories while I cry sometimes but not often because democrets in touch with feelings.

You have no blacks and and are bad at words.

He lured the racists out of their hiding spots ?

8883312c4b9471b8d5b5020f359ae0fdaceb982c.jpg

;)

Why do you care so much about blacks in the US? Don't you have any blacks in Russia to oppress?

I hope your PC catches a virus from the Russian GRU.

Why do you care so much about blacks in the US? Don't you have any blacks in Russia to oppress?

No. They all left with most of the Jews between the 1970s and 1990s.

That pic makes you a racist

You're mixed up. This isn't Russia. In America we can still tell the truth about our leaders. Plus The Donald is a blonde white guy. We can say anything about him!
If this was about Putin, he'd have the cartoonist murdered. But Trump simply hopes to one day be a Putin-like dictator.
Sadly, Donald Trump will be retired in 5 months...to golf.

I am democret man.

I own many black friends and pals. They are the vote for us party because I treat them with many respects.

You are lacking in smart if you think we don't love the blacks we own!

My family has done the nicest to our black homies. And they always say democret persons like us are better than orange chetto fake hair man.

Trump maybe be the alpha chad. But at least my blacks will still tuck me in bed and read stories while I cry sometimes but not often because democrets in touch with feelings.

You have no blacks and and are bad at words.

Yo, Izzy, you're a funny guy. I just love this Thazgor.

Back
Top Bottom