• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats: Do you Believe Obama on Hillary?

blackjack50

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

How does this video make you feel as a democrat? Do you believe Obama on Hillary Clinton? What about this one? On her taking money from Lobbyists?

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

It doesn't matter what they believe. They do what their political handlers tell them to. The only thing they believe in is big government.

How does this video make you feel as a democrat? Do you believe Obama on Hillary Clinton?

Do you believe Obama when he is criticizing conservatives?

If not, do you believe him when criticizing Hillary and why?

As for myself? I don't like Hillary or Obama, but I like Hillary a lot less. Wait, that's wrong. I dislike Obama and really dislike Hillary. There's no "like".

Do I believe Obama when he said things negative of Hillary when Hillary was his opponent in a political race, rather than when he is speaking of the would-be successor? Probably somewhere in the middle, if I listened to the video and judged it solely by bias. Thankfully, I don't have to care because the GOP picked Trump and Trump is worse than all three by a long shot.

As for myself? I don't like Hillary or Obama, but I like Hillary a lot less. Wait, that's wrong. I dislike Obama and really dislike Hillary. There's no "like".

Do I believe Obama when he said things negative of Hillary when Hillary was his opponent in a political race, rather than when he is speaking of the would-be successor? Probably somewhere in the middle, if I listened to the video and judged it solely by bias. Thankfully, I don't have to care because the GOP picked Trump and Trump is worse than all three by a long shot.

This.

How does this video make you feel as a democrat? Do you believe Obama on Hillary Clinton? What about this one? On her taking money from Lobbyists?

I'm not a Democrat, but I will say that I pretty much agree with Obama. The sad thing? Obama would also say anything to get elected --in fact, he said a lot-- and did very little. He's a competent manager of a very corrupt, very brutal system. But neither Trump, nor Hillary, nor Obama have any interest in changing the system to make it meaningfully less brutal or less corrupt. They probably all have justifications about why they think the system is good, namely neoliberal capitalism, and they all have superficial complaints with it (not enough healthcare or too much free trade), but they all agree with it and think it's good system.

Hillary Clinton is going to be a similarly competent manager of the brutal, corrupt system. Donald Trump, contrarily, is going to be an incompetent manager of the brutal, corrupt system.

Even though I detest hairpiece...I have to ask...what specifically had made trump worse than Hillary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom