• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats disastrous mail in ballot experiment is a failure.

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Once again democrats disastrous mail in ballot experiment like all of their experiments is an utter failure.
While they moan and cry about votes not getting there on time ballots are actually going up in flames.

Another employee for the U.S. Postal Service is facing federal charges in the latest instance where mail-in ballots were discovered dumped in the trash in Kentucky.

Similar cases have been seen in the key battleground state of Pennsylvania over the past few weeks, as a record number of Americans are casting their ballots by mail this year amid the coronavirus pandemic. Ballot drop boxes have also been set ablaze in separate incidents in Boston and outside Los Angeles recently.

Boston Police and the FBI announced Monday that they arrested the man spotted on surveillance footage allegedly igniting a fire inside a ballot drop box outside the main campus of the Boston Public Library over the weekend.

what a friggen mess as always.
we warned them this would be a disaster. they never listen to reason or logic.

Once again democrats disastrous mail in ballot experiment like all of their experiments is an utter failure.
While they moan and cry about votes not getting there on time ballots are actually going up in flames.

Another employee for the U.S. Postal Service is facing federal charges in the latest instance where mail-in ballots were discovered dumped in the trash in Kentucky.

Similar cases have been seen in the key battleground state of Pennsylvania over the past few weeks, as a record number of Americans are casting their ballots by mail this year amid the coronavirus pandemic. Ballot drop boxes have also been set ablaze in separate incidents in Boston and outside Los Angeles recently.

Boston Police and the FBI announced Monday that they arrested the man spotted on surveillance footage allegedly igniting a fire inside a ballot drop box outside the main campus of the Boston Public Library over the weekend.

I know the fix, take Americans (people in general) out of the equation - they seem to be the problem!

The real 'mess' hasn't even started yet.
There are going to a large number of initial election results which will be disputed. We've seen this before, as in Brower county FL, where Democrats will dispute the election results demanding recount upon recount until enough ballots mysteriously appear to make the Democrat win the disputed election a winner (never mind the accuracy or legitimacy of those mysteriously 'found' ballots nor where they came from).

The shit show hasn't even started yet.

Last edited:
Voting by mail has been in practice by many states for years with little evidence of voter fraud.

Fox News is telling you stories that you want to hear so that you will buy the products that they advertise.

They are motivated to keep you confused, suspicious, and afraid.

A few instances in the thousands of people doesn't constitute a big mess.

Most people in the system are working toward an accurate result.

Do you know if these people were penalized?

If the election is so important to me that I must risk Federal Prison to go back and vote for people who stayed home, what do I care?

What if they show up?

Then they'll be looking for me.

I say there is no case for significant voter fraud.

Right wing propaganda is very effective

Especially for those who hang on every word spoken by Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

If the results weren't so tragic it would be hilarious.

It takes a Trumpist to cite evidence of someone getting busted for small-time vote crimes as proof that people are getting away with massive amounts of vote crimes.

Right wing propaganda is very effective

Especially for those who hang on every word spoken by Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

If the results weren't so tragic it would be hilarious.
Not any propaganda these people were arrested and or fined and or both for their misconduct.
facts do not care about your feelings. You don't know what propaganda is do you?

A few instances in the thousands of people doesn't constitute a big mess.

Most people in the system are working toward an accurate result.

Do you know if these people were penalized?

If the election is so important to me that I must risk Federal Prison to go back and vote for people who stayed home, what do I care?

What if they show up?

Then they'll be looking for me.

I say there is no case for significant voter fraud.
LOL facts say otherwise. you should read the article.

It takes a Trumpist to cite evidence of someone getting busted for small-time vote crimes as proof that people are getting away with massive amounts of vote crimes.
"Small time vote crimes" these are felonies. I don't know how you were raised, but a felony meant something to me.

The real 'mess' hasn't even started yet.
There are going to a large number of initial election results which will be disputed. We've seen this before, as in Brower county FL, where Democrats will dispute the election results demanding recount upon recount until enough ballots mysteriously appear to make the Democrat win the disputed election a winner (never mind the accuracy or legitimacy of those mysteriously 'found' ballots nor where they came from).

The shit show hasn't even started yet.
I can't wait for the we found 10k ballots in the janitor closet that always seems to happen.

I saw a child get caught stealing a Snickers bar last Tuesday. We should do something about trying to catch this child who was caught.

It is a massive, widespread problem, all of the candy he didn't steal.

I can't wait for the we found 10k ballots in the janitor closet that always seems to happen.

Reality says otherwise.

Don't be so afraid.

Voting by mail has been in practice by many states for years with little evidence of voter fraud.

Fox News is telling you stories that you want to hear so that you will buy the products that they advertise.

They are motivated to keep you confused, suspicious, and afraid.

There has not been near the amount of volume as this year. You are aware that the dramatic increase in volume makes a difference, correct?

One case in each of a few states listed is no trend.

In all of these cases both Democrat and Republican ballots were destroyed, so it shouldn't change much statistically.

Nut cases are all you have and only a few.

Why are all of these old stories popping up this week? It's probably the same reason as to the Hunter hard drive being in custody last December.

There has not been near the amount of volume as this year. You are aware that the dramatic increase in volume makes a difference, correct?

Too many people are assuming it's a big problem because of anecdotes.

More than anything, the belief in massive, widespread voter fraud, despite a Trump investigation that revealed no evidence of widespread voter fraud, shows how vulnerable people can be to propaganda.

If Fox News started posting daily articles about BigFoot, we would start seeing "Why Is the Lamestream Media Ignoring BigFoot?" threads.

On second thought, I wish they would. That would be fun.

vote against Tweety and his sycophants.

Too many people are assuming it's a big problem because of anecdotes.

More than anything, the belief in massive, widespread voter fraud, despite a Trump investigation that revealed no evidence of widespread voter fraud, shows how vulnerable people can be to propaganda.

If Fox News started posting daily articles about BigFoot, we would start seeing "Why Is the Lamestream Media Ignoring BigFoot?" threads.

On second thought, I wish they would. That would be fun.

What is an acceptable amount of voter fraud for you?

I read the article... In Kentucky it was 111 absentee ballots that were not filled out. Kentucky has 3,517,567 as of August 31st. These ballots weren't filled out so the voter can still vote in person if they don't receive their absentee ballot.

Well, no. It doesn’t take a Trumpist to recognize that postal workers dumping mail isn’t the “isolated incident” the authorities always say it is. It’s been discovered numerous times in multiple States all over the country. You vote by mail at your own risk.

Well, no. It doesn’t take a Trumpist to recognize that postal workers dumping mail isn’t the “isolated incident” the authorities always say it is. It’s been discovered numerous times in multiple States all over the country. You vote by mail at your own risk.

Good point... Why is it that the Trump administration can't even deliver the freaking mail on time?

Good point... Why is it that the Trump administration can't even deliver the freaking mail on time?

I don’t think it has anything to do with the “Trump Administration” so much as lazy postal workers and even some with nefarious intentions.

I don’t think it has anything to do with the “Trump Administration” so much as lazy postal workers and even some with nefarious intentions.

Or the crappy Trump championed Postmaster....

OMG! A person committed a criminal act and broke the law! The law (enabling mail in voting) must be bad! It must be stopped!

OMG! A person committed a criminal act with a gun and broke the law! The laws (enabling people to own guns) must be bad! It must be stopped!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Btw, it's no experiment...some states have been using it successfully for years :rolleyes: The Donald incited this reaction, on purpose, to create fear & distrust...and maybe some lowlife, low intelligence postal workers are sucked it in hook, line, and sinker. Such a cowardly, self-interested, piss-poor leader.

Back
Top Bottom