• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats block Senate bill requiring medical care for babies that survive abortion

Creating more and more straw men at a faster and faster rate isn't going to help your original straw man look legit.

So what is your argument then? You seem incapable of making one.

So what is your argument then? You seem incapable of making one.

I do? How would you know?
That's the beginning of another straw man.
You aren't very good at this, are you? Whatever "this" is...what IS it you're trying to do, ask me my views or pretend that I can't have any?

... for who? Surely not for the baby. :roll:

And also, no, your statistics are misleading. Normal vaginal birth is more safe than an abortion, not less. What makes birth more dangerous is a C-Section, which is not conducted by a midwife...

False.

My cousin’s baby was delivered vaginally by a midwife.
The birthing center was across the street from the local hospital.
The baby had breathing problems and died on the way to hospital.

They had another baby about a year and half later, who was born healthy at the local hospital.

But we will always morn for their first little one who never made it.

ETA

By the way this was recent in the last 4 years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom