• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats Blame Biden for Biden Inflation!!

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Bidens only 2021 econ policy
"American Rescue Plan ".....

Generated Massive Inflation !

Democrat
Larry Summers Warned Biden!

Biden didnt care

Larry Summers sends stark inflation (Via American Rescue Plan 'stimulus" ) warning to Joe Biden

By Matt Egan, CNN Business

Updated 8:18 AM EDT, Thu May 27, 2021

.https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/05/26/economy/inflation-larry-summers-biden-fed/index.html

Democrat

Biden didnt care

Larry Summers sends stark inflation (Via American Rescue Plan 'stimulus" ) warning to Joe Biden

.https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/05/26/economy/inflation-larry-summers-biden-fed/index.html

Hi!

I can see you're new here (I think), so let me give you a helpful hint:

Don't spam bullshit if you want anyone to respect you. :)

Now would you like to try again?

Hi!

I don't see this as "bullshit", though the OP's link leaves something to be desired...and here it is. The correct link.

Now...this article is almost a year old but this just goes to show that we all...even Democrats...knew a year ago that the Biden pukes were ****ing things up. Since they ignored everyone, the only conclusion we can have is that the Biden pukes did it on purpose.

Hi!

By the way Im a The Hill refugee. They shut down their chat. I was on there 8 years. You will be no match for me. You were given an education with a preview and a link yet you ignored both, why ?

And how do you define "spam"??

I don't see this as "bullshit", though the OP's link leaves something to be desired...and here it is. The correct link.

Now...this article is almost a year old but this just goes to show that we all...even Democrats...knew a year ago that the Biden pukes were ****ing things up. Since they ignored everyone, the only conclusion we can have is that the Biden pukes did it on purpose.
There was a period . before the link . It works great .

Democrat

Biden didnt care

Do you speak like you write, in bullet points?

Democrat

Biden didnt care

Your link didn't work right. Maybe because of including the period at the start?

Anyway, the warnings were given by many and ignored by Biden. Thanks for the observation.

Do you speak like you write, in bullet points?
You will find that when some don't like your facts, posts, and perish the thought of liking Trump, lol, they will attack the poster, the style of writing, and try to shame you. I find it rather derp-ish myself but then I am only guessing as to what "derp" means.

Im here to school you. Why are you having a tough time with facts?
Veni Vidi Vici,... The difference between you and me, is that when I brag like this, it's because I've accomplished something, not after my first hundred posts.

What have you accomplished? Have you fired any Presidents, have you influenced elections for two decades, have you lost or screwed up any elections?

No, so you don't know what you're talking about.

Now, let's get down to debate.

By the way Im a The Hill refugee. They shut down their chat. I was on there 8 years. You will be no match for me. You were given an education with a preview and a link yet you ignored both, why ?
I practiced on Facebook, but not for eight years.

Where you been, you've been missing what's been happening.

Back
Top Bottom