• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats backing off idea of expanding the Supreme Court

Someone has to be the voice of reason when the country is being lead by a corrupt moron out for himself.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...panding-supreme-court/ar-BB19kTel?ocid=msnews

Finally some sanity appears to be prevailing. I'll be honest that was one of my biggest worries about this upcoming election and the aftermath.
Some of the Democrats...the Elites who have a lot to lose...understand that the Democratic Party would be ****ed if they let their left-wing radical nutjob element have their way.

The question is this: Are those Elites in the Democratic Party still powerful enough to have their way?

At this point, I'd say yes. For example, for two Presidential elections straight, the Party Elites have succeeded in dictating to the rank and file who their candidate will be...and who it won't be. When the Republican Elites tried to do that in 2016, the rank and file told the Elites to get ****ed. The Dem rank and file is not at that point yet.

But...I think they'll get there eventually. When that happens, the Democratic Party will be in a world of hurt.

Back
Top Bottom