• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats back then

Daqueef

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
it is true some Democrats did switch in the 70s and 80s to Republicans....but they were ALREADY all CONSERVATIVE Democrats...and they became Republican on a national level but, still remained Dems on the state and local level....and the key words are they were ALREADY CONSERVATIVE to begin with.....but, liberals still....when did ALL the Dems switch to Republicans..... answer THEY NEVER DID....what would have been a more intelligent answer from liberals would have been maybe The Civil Rights Act of 1964 which converted almost all of the Deep South to Republicans but, that would still be a argument in LIBERALS FAVOR....

The republican party is the party of Trump and Trump is not a conservative

The democrat party is the party of Biden and Biden is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

The democrat party is the party of Biden and Biden is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

And He`s still sharper than Trump

Biden the Brainiac, can't even finish a sentence in public without forgetting his train of thought or making a gaffe.

Biden is without question the dumbest presidential candidate of my lifetime.

Biden the Brainiac, can't even finish a sentence in public without forgetting his train of thought or making a gaffe.

Trump the toddler, can't even finish a sentence in public without forgetting his train of thought or making a gaffe.

.....let’s play who did it now.....
Killed Lincoln——-A Democrat
Killed JFK———A Democrat
Killed MLK——-A Democrat
Owned Slaves and killed them——-Democrats
Created Jim Crow———Democrats
Segregation———Democrats
Created the KKK———Democrats
Japanese Camps———Democrats
The Confederacy———Democrats
Camps on the Border———Democrats
Considered Racist———Republicans

....Crazy!

.....let’s play who did it now.....
Killed Lincoln——-A Democrat
Killed JFK———A Democrat
Killed MLK——-A Democrat
Owned Slaves and killed them——-Democrats
Created Jim Crow———Democrats
Segregation———Democrats
Created the KKK———Democrats
Japanese Camps———Democrats
The Confederacy———Democrats
Camps on the Border———Democrats
Considered Racist———Republicans

....Crazy!

You can't win a war when you're too much of a coward to say what side of it your on white wingers. :lol:

it is true some Democrats did switch in the 70s and 80s to Republicans....but they were ALREADY all CONSERVATIVE Democrats...and they became Republican on a national level but, still remained Dems on the state and local level....and the key words are they were ALREADY CONSERVATIVE to begin with.....but, liberals still....when did ALL the Dems switch to Republicans..... answer THEY NEVER DID....what would have been a more intelligent answer from liberals would have been maybe The Civil Rights Act of 1964 which converted almost all of the Deep South to Republicans but, that would still be a argument in LIBERALS FAVOR....

it is true some Democrats did switch in the 70s and 80s to Republicans..

Me thinks it had a lot to do with affirmative action

Yes, that would have pissed me off too

You can't win a war when you're too much of a coward to say what side of it your on white wingers. :lol:

You are black and you support white racist democrats. Enough said.

You are black and you support white racist democrats. Enough said.

:lamo

Maybe part of the reason you white wingers are losing the culture war is because you expend so much energy trying to argue a stupid grift that no one falls for. No army can win with such stupid and wasteful expenditure of resources. :thumbs:

:lamo

Maybe part of the reason you white wingers are losing the culture war is because you expend so much energy trying to argue a stupid grift that no one falls for. No army can win with such stupid and wasteful expenditure of resources. :thumbs:

Yet you cannot prove my statement wrong. Go on, and keep feeling oppressed, afterall if your people arent willing to change, you guys will continue to get ran over by racist Democrats.

Yet you cannot prove my statement wrong. Go on, and keep feeling oppressed, afterall if your people arent willing to change, you guys will continue to get ran over by racist Democrats.

I'm not feeling oppressed, I'm feeling confident. This tact doesn't work for you. The amount of time and money white wingers spend trying to trot the Candice Owens types to get the same 3% - 4% of the black vote every election would be sad if it weren't so funny because it's happening to my enemies. I suppose you white wingers don't have much room to operate in anymore though since we've cornered you in this tiny cultural space you occupy. One false move you get canceled so you really do have to work over time just to hide your racism and as I said, no army can win a war with such a wasteful expenditure of resources. :lol:

Really?

So democrats in the 70's were a small government, low taxes party?

Democrats like George McGovern were conservative and Edwin Meese was a lefty? :lamo

I used to wonder why the Communists would make jaw droppingly stupid claims like this - but then I learned that for the Communist democrats, history started yesterday. There is no past, hence they can make up any crap they want, and they do.

democrats in 1860 when they started their first civil war to fundamentally transform America were big government thugs with contempt for property rights (remember, in Georgia the democrats passed the small hold act that allowed well connected looters to steal the land of small farmers and incorporate it into the plantations). And obviously democrat then, as now, hated individual civil liberties - the pigs kept humans as slave - like LeBron James does now through Nike in China.

democrats, democrats never change.

The republican party is the party of Trump and Trump is not a conservative

Because Americans should TOTALLY let the CCP Democrats define what it means to be "conservative."

Trump is by far the most conservative president in the last hundred years, more conservative than Reagan.

But HEY, now they have Kamala.

Willie Brown's little love muffin, proving that you CAN climb the ladder of success while flat on your back...

Beijing Biden will never actually be President, he's no mentally competent - Kamala will run the show - which might be good in a crisis. (not really)

I mean, she might blow a few, but she won't choke on the big one.....

Hate filled and racist democrats (redundant) have a final solution in mind for the white people problem.

We certainly have a final solution for white wingerism.

When the Communist party is soundly defeated in November, as they will be, the BLM Klan will become even more violent than they are now. It will not end well for the Klan.

Because Americans should TOTALLY let the CCP Democrats define what it means to be "conservative."

Trump is by far the most conservative president in the last hundred years, more conservative than Reagan.
Wow literally everything you said is false
You have clearly drunk the Kool-Ade

When the Communist party is soundly defeated in November, as they will be, the BLM Klan will become even more violent than they are now. It will not end well for the Klan.

Even if Trump by some miracle wins reelection it won't matter to the culture war. You've already lost that white winger. Look around you. Hillary didn't need to win last time for the NFL and Nascar to bend their knees to BLM. They see which way the wind is blowing. Indeed it was Trump and the overt racism of the Republican party in the aftermath of George Floyd that finally made it impossible for these institutions to deny they've been on the wrong side. You're already a loser white winger just lay down and take it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom