• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats are turning America into a dictatorship

The Democrats used to tolerate others' ideas. They embraced differences. The welcomed an intellectual challenge to their own thought process.
This is no longer true. The people you describe are authoritarian, communists. They're not Democrats.
After four years of Donald “torture worse than waterboarding-take out their families-cops don’t be so gentle” Trump you call democrats authoritarian?

The Democrats used to tolerate others' ideas. They embraced differences. The welcomed an intellectual challenge to their own thought process.
This is no longer true. The people you describe are authoritarian, communists. They're not Democrats.
Hey Trix. Sincere question for you to consider:
Is your liberal son an authoritarian communist?

I wonder how much the Russians are paying Thazgor?

To be honest, I do no think they are getting their money's worth....

Shutting down presiden'ts twitter and

Missing argument stupid?

The government doesn't run Twitter, ergo it is not an example of a dictatorship. It's actually an example of a private company doing what it wants, which has been the Republican / conservative view for like 60 years.

How is americans gonna like it living in a dictatorship?

Democrats hate everything with democracy

Democrats impeach everyone they hate
What a stupid post.
What's wrong with you people?

After four years of Donald “torture worse than waterboarding-take out their families-cops don’t be so gentle” Trump you call democrats authoritarian?
Darn right I do, but only the Democrats who act authoritarian.
See, I don't paint the entire party with a broad brush...

Darn right I do, but only the Democrats who act authoritarian.
See, I don't paint the entire party with a broad brush...

Can you name some authoritarian policies of these democrats?

Back
Top Bottom