• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats are Americans' communist party

LOL
To the far right and libertarians communism is bad but Russian style authoritarianism and oligarchs are good.
Democrats and progressives are about as far from communism as you can get.
Can the same be said for the far rights love of Putin and his oligarchs control of the Russian government? No.

You got the first statement factually wrong and based on that poor foundation, the rest of your comment was an illogical train wreck.

I suggest looking up the definition of communism and trying again.
You're right that his post is a logical train wreck, but it's not because of the first part being wrong. The key word is 'really' - how 'communist parties' are different between the 'textbook' and what they actually are.

As I explained above, his post is just copying mine about how the Republicans are the American communist party. But it';s an illogical mess when he tries to say it about Democrats.

LOL
To the far right and libertarians communism is bad but Russian style authoritarianism and oligarchs are good.
Democrats and progressives are about as far from communism as you can get.
Can the same be said for the far rights love of Putin and his oligarchs control of the Russian government? No.
Yup, which is why this thread is actually based on mine saying Republicans are the American communist party.

Back
Top Bottom