• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats and the race card

Those are private institutions, Affirmative Action is government. That needs to be addressed.

White wingers inability to not be ignorant racists is why they need things like affirmative action.

Not even close. Reparations is from the government. Now if you personally believe in reparations, you are free to give your money to them. Get your buddies to give too. If you are a true believer
step out and do it.

I have done it. I do believe that Democrats are right now much better than Republicans. I am not much of a party supporter (I am more independent normally) but this time around and with the unyielding support in the face of such incompetence as Trump has shown, the Republican PARTY is now abetting and supporting Trump's actions. His actions are not political but self-serving and uncaring and that should not be supported by anyone, no matter the party involved.

As such, I have now moved 100% over to the Democrats as the Republican party is not offering anything that I believe in at this time. This is a choice of what is the least worst. I am surprised that any thinking person that has "any" morals, ethics, principles, or humanity can support such a person as Trump.

This is why things like this are happening. Some people (seemingly not you) put nation above party.

I have done it. I do believe that Democrats are right now much better than Republicans. I am not much of a party supporter (I am more independent normally) but this time around and with the unyielding support in the face of such incompetence as Trump has shown, the Republican PARTY is now abetting and supporting Trump's actions. His actions are not political but self-serving and uncaring and that should not be supported by anyone, no matter the party involved.

As such, I have now moved 100% over to the Democrats as the Republican party is not offering anything that I believe in at this time. This is a choice of what is the least worst. I am surprised that any thinking person that has "any" morals, ethics, principles, or humanity can support such a person as Trump.

This is why things like this are happening. Some people (seemingly not you) put nation above party.

Democrat policies are not for the benefit of the nation. That is why Trump must prevail. Fundamental transformation implies you can't stand the United States.

Democrat policies are not for the benefit of the nation. That is why Trump must prevail. Fundamental transformation implies you can't stand the United States.

Make America white....I mean...great again!

So do you. That college gets tons of my tax dollars

I don't endorse that practice by colleges. I sure don't by our government. I have no say in what some leftist college does, I sure have an interest in my government discriminating against Americans.
The racial equality thing will never end. Not even with reparations. It will never be enough. Diversity has already consumed academia and corporations.

White wingers inability to not be ignorant racists is why they need things like affirmative action.

We have had affirmative action for more than a generation. Everything should be normalized by now.

I don't endorse that practice by colleges. I sure don't by our government. I have no say in what some leftist college does, I sure have an interest in my government discriminating against Americans.
The racial equality thing will never end. Not even with reparations. It will never be enough. Diversity has already consumed academia and corporations.

I do have a say in what any college does if they are taking my tax money

As I said you dont want equality

The phrase 'the race card' is a propaganda term. It creates a claim that race is being used for phony reasons for political gain. It's possible it could be used against something that fits that. Imagine a black person who walked into McDonalds and said to the white people in line, 'your ancestors had slaves, so I demand the least you can do is let me cut to the front of the line'. That would be 'playing the race card'.

But since the phrase exists, some people essentially use it as a weapon to try to discredit any racial issue as being illegitimate. A Democrat argues why the discrepancies in cocaine laws have been racist and wrong, it's easy for some to wrongly defend them not with facts or logic, but saying 'you played the race card' as if that was a valid argument. It allows people to ignore the issues, just dismissing them themselves more easily with the phrase.

:boohoo:

So a quota system....to keep out the non whites??? Lol

Immigration by merit and needs. Illegals are not immigrants. We don't need more third world here. Plenty exists in big blue city hell holes.

Immigration by merit and needs. Illegals are not immigrants. We don't need more third world here. Plenty exists in big blue city hell holes.

Not by color? What if those with most merit are non white?

That is your opinion and given that we are supposed to be a democracy and the majority rules, unless your opinion is shared by the majority, you will lose.

It is important to note that there are many other people that have shown intelligence, knowledge, and have some power over other people (such as Kasich) are on the opposite side of where you are and these were originally people that shared your point of view in the past but have now changed to opposite of what you are thinking now. When I see that happening, the first thing I do is doubt my own opinion and what I do is once again check my information for validity because I know that I am like everyone is, not infallible.

Maybe you should consider doing that as doing so does 1 of 2 things, both of which a good and positive. 1) confirm whether your opinion is right or wrong, meaning you are in a better place 2) make you more knowledgeable.

For the record, I don't see what you see as far as Democrat policies are not for the benefit of the nation. I think they are of great benefit. Then again, we need to define what the word "nation" means. To me, the nation is 330 million people and the democrats favor helping 90% of those that cannot fend for themselves. If your definition is the nation being the 10% of the rich that make things work for themselves, then your definition is correct. By the same token, that leaves 90% of all Americans up a dark alley.

That is your opinion and given that we are supposed to be a democracy and the majority rules, unless your opinion is shared by the majority, you will lose.

It is important to note that there are many other people that have shown intelligence, knowledge, and have some power over other people (such as Kasich) are on the opposite side of where you are and these were originally people that shared your point of view in the past but have now changed to opposite of what you are thinking now. When I see that happening, the first thing I do is doubt my own opinion and what I do is once again check my information for validity because I know that I am like everyone is, not infallible.

Maybe you should consider doing that as doing so does 1 of 2 things, both of which a good and positive. 1) confirm whether your opinion is right or wrong, meaning you are in a better place 2) make you more knowledgeable.

For the record, I don't see what you see as far as Democrat policies are not for the benefit of the nation. I think they are of great benefit. Then again, we need to define what the word "nation" means. To me, the nation is 330 million people and the democrats favor helping 90% of those that cannot fend for themselves. If your definition is the nation being the 10% of the rich that make things work for themselves, then your definition is correct. By the same token, that leaves 90% of all Americans up a dark alley.

Your policies will be a nightmare. Biden is not in charge. The communist side of your party is. OK they call themselves Social democrats or progressives. All have the same DNA.

Shhhh, I love these sorts of threads, helps me update my list of the flaming racists here, always good to know who people Really are.

Not by color? What if those with most merit are non white?

Not a problem. Now we need your definition of merit. Merit to you might be a 6th grade education.

Not a problem. Now we need your definition of merit. Merit to you might be a 6th grade education.

So doctors from india get in? Currently there is a 50 year waiting period.

50 years for citizenship

Every year before an election democrats play the race card. You would think the democrat party was the greatest promoter of black lives ever. Yet after the election where some democrats are elected, they some how seem to forget black people were even in the game.

Greatest example of this was the election of Obama. After elected he did virtually NOTHING for black Americans.

Obama did not get elected to be President of black people. Unlike Trump he knew Presidents must be leader of all Americans. He is also not a racist like Trump and did not try to fill the Govt. with blacks that supported him unconditionally. You also don't know what a President is and it is sad. Biden won't shirk his responsibility in an emergency and try to blame Governors for his failures either. He also knows that is not how a President behaves. Like Truman believed...the buck stops at the Presidents desk.

Last edited:
So doctors from india get in? Currently there is a 50 year waiting period.

50 years for citizenship

How many of the 100,000 Somali's in Minneapolis are doctors?

Back
Top Bottom