• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democratic voters only --- do you want Kamala Harris to be the next President?

Do you want Kamala Harris to be the next President?

• Total voters
No, they didn't. She played the role of black female that Joe wanted, and rode in on the Trump train.

Meaningless semantics. She was on the winning ticket.

Your words to the contrary. "As Democrats are the only effective way to fight back against Republicans, i hope that they choose the most viable candidate for each office."

Man up - you're a Democrat. And your party has gone batshit crazy. The demented twit you put in the WH has approval ratings in the 30s. And the American people like the AA VP even less.
I'm an independent with only one effective way to vote against a batshit cult.

I don't have a party. I vote against the Republican party. I suspect that I'll be doing that long term, as it has turned into a cult.
So you are "Independent". Who would have thought?

Not to worry, I will cancel your vote.

That's the problem, and one both parties take advantage of. Their power is perpetuated by providing the electorate with a binary choice - "either us, or them." People who have no genuine affinity for either candidate or party platform are roped into voting for what they think is the lesser of two evils, and when you add the partisan rancor stirred up by both sides' media people are programmed to think of the issue no other way:

"If you're agin' me, you must be one o' them!"

That's the problem, and one both parties take advantage of. Their power is perpetuated by providing the electorate with a binary choice - "either us, or them." People are roped into voting for what they think is the lesser of two evils, and when you add the partisan rancor stirred up by both sides' media people are programmed to think of the issue no other way:

"If you're agin' me, you must be for them!"
I'm not happy about the binary choice. I consider it to be a fundamental flaw in our system.

Hey, you are good at reading...

Well I can certainly read the results of a presidential election. Let me know if you need a hand.

Well I can certainly read the results of a presidential election. Let me know if you need a hand.
Hey, it was you paraphrasing me. I certainly don't need your help.

No. You could vote in Republican primaries to get better candidates. But you won't. Because you are a Democrat and support their batshit crazy policies.

No. You could vote in Republican primaries to get better candidates. But you won't. Because you are a Democrat and support their batshit crazy policies.
Already addressed. Also, while Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was a decent movie, I have never had the desire to join a cult headed by an Oompa Loompa.

Oh my, I overlooked her. That just shows how little I respect her.
You probably still believe that the 30,000 emails was an issue based in reality?

Already addressed. Also, while Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was a decent movie, I have never had the desire to join a cult headed by an Oompa Loompa.
Yes you prefer Chauncey.

Fetterman is awesome.
Well, so far it seems like he sets the right tone.
He certainly presents a formidable appearance, and while that's not enough, it helps.
He's an MBA in Business Administration from the University of Connecticut and has a Bachelor's in finance from Albright.
So he's not a moron.

Says the self-proclaimed "moderate", who is clearly NOT D.
Says the guy who leans on lean when he has no answer for the heinous party he represents.

Well, so far it seems like he sets the right tone.
He certainly presents a formidable appearance, and while that's not enough, it helps.
He's an MBA in Business Administration from the University of Connecticut and has a Bachelor's in finance from Albright.
So he's not a moron.
You can imagine his type coming from Dans, who won’t be supporting Tim Ryan in Ohio because regressive.

Back
Top Bottom