• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democratic voters only --- do you want Kamala Harris to be the next President?

Do you want Kamala Harris to be the next President?

• Total voters
I said to prove her competence, not point out the stupidity of 81 million Americans (minus the millions of fake voters of course). ;)

I mean she was a state AG and a senator before becoming VP. That’s certainly proof of experience if not necessarily of competence. For a job which basically has no duties or responsibilities, perhaps proof of competence isn’t that relevant.

I mean she was a state AG and a senator before becoming VP. That’s certainly proof of experience if not necessarily of competence. For a job which basically has no duties or responsibilities, perhaps proof of competence isn’t that relevant.

When a right-winger says prove the competence of a minority candidate, they mean can they count the number of jelly beans in a 5 gallon jar. It has nothing to do with qualifications. Minorities will never be qualified enough. And if they do make it to the point of proving their their qualifications, they are pedophiles anyway.

She's not interviewing for the job, DL. We are WAY past resumes. lol

So you believe the VP should just be sitting on her ass?

LOL I guess the mask is off with her, huh?
I don't think so. I think the left has gone nuts and pushed her out in their puritan frenzy, mainly it seems because she actually talks about unity (and I think she believes it). I haven't seen her change her position on things.

When a right-winger says prove the competence of a minority candidate, they mean can they count the number of jelly beans in a 5 gallon jar. It has nothing to do with qualifications. Minorities will never be qualified enough. And if they do make it to the point of proving their their qualifications, they are pedophiles anyway.
So you're saying f*** qualifications unless it's someone like Sarah Palin on the ticket.

Do you people realize how stupid you sound?

I don't think so. I think the left has gone nuts and pushed her out in their puritan frenzy, mainly it seems because she actually talks about unity (and I think she believes it). I haven't seen her change her position on things.

Wrong. It was actually the so-called progressive puritans who PUSHED Tulsi on progressives in the first place. She embraced Bernie when she exited the DNC, giving her clout as a progressive. However, she was never a progressive. She was never to the left of anyone except maybe Steve Bannon (who has always loved Tulsi).

What has Tulsi done that makes you like her? Her political main points involving bombing/torturing Muslims, being vicious to gays, and slamming the transgender community.

OH, wait... I get it now.

I didn't say that at all. Answer the question.
Oh no, your question is idiotic. I'm not against non-whites having a seat at the table. In fact, I endorse non-whites all the time.

Talk to me about where you stand with Sarah Palin.

Oh no, your question is idiotic. I'm not against non-whites having a seat at the table. In fact, I endorse non-whites all the time.

Ok, tell me where you stand on KBJ.

Talk to me about where you stand with Sarah Palin.

I absolutely will, right after you answer my question.

I want the Republican candidate to be defeated. That party has gone batshit,

LOL From the party that has embraced:
$7/gal. gas
Instructing five year olds about homosexuality.
Using the tenets of CRT in schools.
"Men" having babies.
Men competing in women's sports
wide open borders.

$7/gal. gas
"Men" having babies.
wide open borders.
8ytbprI.gif

😂🍿

She's not interviewing for the job, DL. We are WAY past resumes. lol

So you believe the VP should just be sitting on her ass?

Well that’s certainly the precedent. Pence and Biden before him did nothing. Cheney was a very active VP which pretty disastrous for every one involved. Eisenhower joked when asked about the contributions of his veep Nixon: “If you give me a week, I might think of one. I don't remember."

It’s a job basically sitting around in case the president dies.

$7/gal. gas
"Men" having babies.
wide open borders.
Turn off the faux for a couple years.

Since I've voted for Democratic presidential candidates 66% of the time I've been eligible to vote I'll answer.

If Harris ever gets the Democratic nomination my vote will depend on the same things it always depends on - how a candidate presents themselves during the campaign, and who they are running against.

Turn off the faux for a couple years.
Backatcha. Your party is going to be crushed for all of these issues. Not just lose some seats, crushed. Do you think VA and the other elections that have taken place around the counyry are just flukes? Your party has gone batshit crazy. Take you own advice and shut off the faux.

Backatcha. Your party is going to be crushed for all of these issues. Not just lose some seats, crushed. Do you think VA and the other elections that have taken place around the counyry are just flukes? Your party has gone batshit crazy. Take you own advice and shut off the faux.
I don't have a party. I vote against the Republican party. I suspect that I'll be doing that long term, as it has turned into a cult.

Those who usually vote for a Democratic President voting in the poll only, please. Votes are public.

Do you want the 47th President of the US to be Kamala Harris? Why or why not?
God no. Assuming she somehow got elected, we need someone better than Kamala Harris.

I don't have a party. I vote against the Republican party. I suspect that I'll be doing that long term, as it has turned into a cult.
Your words to the contrary. "As Democrats are the only effective way to fight back against Republicans, i hope that they choose the most viable candidate for each office."

Man up - you're a Democrat. And your party has gone batshit crazy. The demented twit you put in the WH has approval ratings in the 30s. And the American people like the AA VP even less.

Back
Top Bottom