• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen (TN)- 75% Of Guard Troops 'May Do Something' Class

The confederate idolaters should be losing their jobs, having their flags and statues torn down and placed in dark closets. Just like people with racist views like you have no place in the future of this country.
What’s funny is you somehow thinking your brand of racism is better then others brand of racism. I bet the KKK feels the same way.
Meanwhile it’s all pathetic and disgusting.
What racism would that be? Calling out the white wing for their general support and protection of confederate culture?

Last edited:
What racism would that be? Calling out the white wing for there general support and protection of confederate culture?
Sorry you can’t run away from your racist crap that easily. Your posting history is all to clear.

Sorry you can’t run away from your racist crap that easily. Your posting history is all to clear.
Then let's see it. I'm sorry if the fact that the Republican party being largely an extension of the Confederacy bothers you and I have no patience or desire to hand hold their supporters through the revelation of their own bigotry but that isn't really my problem. Can you back this claim of my racism with any actual quotes?

This clown has no clue what being a veteran or service member means. He insulted everyone of us

------------

Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen (TN) expressed concern Monday that the National Guard troops responsible for protecting Washington, D.C. on Inauguration Day could constitute a threat because they included too many “white males” who voted for President Donald Trump.

Yep, he is a ****ing moron. Shocking how many of them there are in congress :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom