• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democratic pollsters acknowledge 'major errors' in 2020 surveys

In other words if I may, my super of elections in my county sending me my ballot is not good enough for you?

Honestly? No. I'm looking to the future, and I believe a way to vote from home using a secure app is the way. Before you flip out, I don't know that we have the tech quite yet, but we're getting close in that everyone is becoming accustomed to banking, shopping, health care, ordering food, etc online.

Even the DMV is online now, which saves time when you have to go in. COVID shots are scheduled online. Buying a car, applying for a mortgage, booking a vacation...all online.

Remember Travel Agents? LOL! I just signed all my tax preparers paperwork online using Docusign.

Honestly? No. I'm looking to the future, and I believe a way to vote from home using a secure app is the way. Before you flip out, I don't know that we have the tech quite yet, but we're getting close in that everyone is becoming accustomed to banking, shopping, health care, ordering food, etc online.

Even the DMV is online now, which saves time when you have to go in. COVID shots are scheduled online. Buying a car, applying for a mortgage, booking a vacation...all online.

Remember Travel Agents? LOL! I just signed all my tax preparers paperwork online using Docusign.
I'm looking towards the future also which is why right now since we have no idea of how to safely do away with our nuclear waste, I'm against building new nuclear plants...and on the same hand I can't even imagine, right now, doing it all over the internet. If hackers can break into almost anything, I'm still for my super sending me my ballot. We would never hear the end of the vote was rigged.

Voter suppression is bullshit? :ROFLMAO:
Yup. Bullshit.
How do you reconcile record black voter turn out with the asserted 'voter suppression'?
There's barely any voter fraud. Bush's DOJ found ~120 cases over 5 years, getting a whopping 87 convictions. Trump didn't come up with any himself. Virtually all voter fraud cases reported on were by double-voting Trumpists. No doubt there were more, but they get caught. There simply is no widespread voter fraud problem. And if there's no widespread voter fraud problem, why is it that Republicans suddenly want to make it harder to vote?
The State legislations which you seem to be referring to are not making voting harder, that is if you mean hard on legitimate and legal voters which meet the state's voter requirements. Is it really unreasonable for a legitimate and legal voter to produce the required ID? It is not. This is where the false premise falls on it's face. Sure, you go ahead and site the factional single digit percentage borderline case which has no more bearing on the outcome of an election than other claims. Go right ahead.
Why make people stand longer in line if you don't want to suppress votes? Why change anything if, as Trump's own election officials said, 2020 was the most secure election ever?
Is that not under control of the local voting precincts? Tough spot. Keep costs down but keep the wait time low. It's up to those local precincts to find the best balance, and generally they do. So, no, there's no voter suppression CT here.

Impossible for you to condense your response into a single quote? Must not have thought about it much, I guess.
Oh right...and there's more....

The fact that Trumpists regurgitated Trump's lies (GOPers describe this as public worry) doesn't mean there is any real concern. Where are the cases?

Why, if there was massive voter fraud, did Trump's lawyers keep telling courts that they have no evidence of and are not even alleging voter fraud?
Yes, there are election issues which need to be addressed.
Why is Sidney Powell desperately trying to get the defamation lawsuit against her dismissed by claiming that no reasonable person would treat her statements about voter fraud as fact? Why is Giuiliani trying similar bullshit in the suit he faces? Why is pillow twat trying to blow all his cash before he too is bankrupt?
Can't present the evidence if the court dismisses the case on 'lack of standing' before the evidence is heard.
For myself, I stated at the very beginning of the legal cases that 'it was going to achieve whatever it was going to achieve' and nothing more. Not an endorsement or support. Not a condemnation. A position of 'let it play out'.
Every last one of these people said they'd welcome a lawsuit so that they could present their evidence of massive voter fraud. So why are they trying to get the suits dismissed?

:ROFLMAO:

All that's going on here is that you Trumpists repeated the dumbest anti-left bullshit imaginable because it was anti-left, and you simply cannot face admitting that you did that. You know there's no mass voter fraud problem. You know Powell, Giuiliani, Trump, all of them, were lying their asses of.

Just give it up. It's too stupid.
I agree. Your arguments are too stupid.

Yup. Bullshit.
How do you reconcile record black voter turn out with the asserted 'voter suppression'?

See, I have to stop here, because that is just too ****ing stupid. Painfully, horribly, mind-****ingly stupid.

I am calling the GOP's storm of post-election bills in these states voter suppression. You are citing the percentage of black people that were allowed to vote BEFORE THOSE LAWS WERE IN PLACE because, duh, they're only being passed now.

I'm not going to facepalm because I'd probably wake up on the floor. Jesus.

At any rate, there is no meaningful voter fraud. There is no purpose to the laws. Occam says there must be another purpose. And the most obvious purpose is making it more obnoxious to vote. Which kinda makes sense after everyone in the GOP lies about voter fraud that doesn't exist.

Please stop lying.

LOL!! They don't shape opinion? What do you think the parties are trying to learn from these internal polls?

How NOT to shape opinion? How NOT to gain favor? How NOT to craft winning slogans? Which issues NOT to hammer home?

Are public polls simply dart-boarded questions that were plucked from thin air?
Internal polls shape policy and provide feedback.
External polls make predictions and might shape opinions.

7M out of over 155,000,00 votes is less than a 5% difference. That's how close this was.

In the EC only 48,000 votes between 3 states decided the election. That's how close this was.

I don't believe that you're not aware, so I can only attribute this remark to dishonesty or delusion.

That’s not close. You can keep insisting 3” is 6”, but you keep coming up short.

If that's the case, then what is the justification for H.R. 1? Which would federalize the control and regulation of elections, among it's many other 'bad' 'features'.

Ya’ll spent the last week of the election demanding the VP cancel 80m votes. You cheered on Trump calling SoS’s to overturn results.

Conservatives loooooooove the idea of fed takeover of our elections, so long as the right fed is in place.

7M out of over 155,000,00 votes is less than a 5% difference. That's how close this was.

In the EC only 48,000 votes between 3 states decided the election. That's how close this was.

I don't believe that you're not aware, so I can only attribute this remark to dishonesty or delusion.

It's your side who stormed the Capitol because they were under the delusion that trump actually won the election. Save your latest dishonesty for someone who will actually fall for it. (y)

Polls have become tools, not to report trends, but rather to shape opinions.

nonsense

if anything, a bad poll will rally the supporters of the underdog as it did in TRump's case.

Democratic pollsters acknowledge 'major errors' in 2020 surveys

Polls have become tools, not to report trends, but rather to shape opinions. I believe they're being used to manipulate, consolidate, and filter results to a predetermined end.

Here's the other interesting tidbit - "the difference between a new administration and four more years of Donald Trump was merely 43,000 votes cast across Wisconsin, Georgia and Arizona.”

Only 43,000 votes across 3 states. The 3 states Democrats are fighting tooth and nail to prevent strengthening vote integrity. 43K isn't that many votes.
The only problem with this otherwise good news is that Democratic pollsters are aware of the problem. Then there are the people freely spreading the word about. Both are fighting Ignorance which Is never a good look for a loyal, Virtuous MAGA sort such as, perhaps, myself.

MAGAs all around.

See, I have to stop here, because that is just too ****ing stupid. Painfully, horribly, mind-****ingly stupid.
A moment of self-awareness?
I am calling the GOP's storm of post-election bills in these states voter suppression. You are citing the percentage of black people that were allowed to vote BEFORE THOSE LAWS WERE IN PLACE because, duh, they're only being passed now.
Having read the Georgia law, there isn't any voter suppression in there. Sorry. What you do find are a listing of issues encountered in the last election and measure to address those issues. You also find that the number of absentee voting days were increased from 15 to 17, and include Saturday and Sunday voting days.

I'm hoping at some point that you might actually demonstrate a modicum of critical and independent thinking and not just parrot the lies from the left. Didn't the multiple number of 4 Pinocchio's of Biden's public statements on the matter give you at least one clue that all might not be as has been portrayed to you?

I'm not going to facepalm because I'd probably wake up on the floor. Jesus.

At any rate, there is no meaningful voter fraud. There is no purpose to the laws. Occam says there must be another purpose. And the most obvious purpose is making it more obnoxious to vote. Which kinda makes sense after everyone in the GOP lies about voter fraud that doesn't exist.

Please stop lying.

Last edited:
"in a fair manner" is Dem code for "Favors Democrats".
So republicans haven't been drawing up districts for many years 'Favoring Republicans' ?

A fair manner means non partisan commissions drawing the districts, not republican legislators themselves. Goes for dems as well.

What is the exact wording from one of the post-election bills that will suppress legal voters?

Back
Top Bottom