• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democratic Party sets rules for criticizing Biden's VP pick Kamala Harris

No Nate. The right is simply not honoring the criticism embargo.

And the left. I lean left. We need to form a centre-left-right alliance against the Democratic Party and the Biden-Harris regime. We cannot allow this country to be transformed into a Monarchy. Just because Trump may have done it doesn't give a blank cheque to form a ****ing line-of-succession dictatorship in the US.

He must have forgotten that the voice of a lesbian woman is only valid if she's on the left... How silly of him.

I think there may be more concern about her opinions than her sexuality. Your bizarre accusation is like if I said "You don't like Chris Matthews, what do you have against white men?"

Should we only listen to conservative lesbians? Why the focus on someone's sexuality?

Democratic Party sets rules for criticizing Joe Biden's VP pick Kamala Harris - Washington Times

This is a threat. And you can guarantee the usual corrupt media types will toe the line. It is pretty bold for a political party to lay down a standard of how you will and will not talk about a candidate. Personally, I surprised anyone had the cajoles to demand what they are already getting without the chutzpah of a public threat. Fear does make people do stupid things.

Are any liberals insulted enough to object?

Oh the FAUXRAGE!!! :lamo

I first heard about the warning through Joe Concha at the Hill. It came from a group that calls themselves "We have your back". Anyone who says anything derogatory about Kamala will be painted as a racist.

Last night on Tucker Carlson's show he mispronounced Kamala's name and the outrage at CNN was over the top. They called it deliberate act of racism.

Tucker pronounced her name Cama la. The proper pronunciation is comma la . But lo and behold when Joe Biden introduced his running mate today, guess how he pronounced her name? The same way Tucker did. Haven't heard anything from CNN on that one.

I think there may be more concern about her opinions than her sexuality. Your bizarre accusation is like if I said "You don't like Chris Matthews, what do you have against white men?"

Should we only listen to conservative lesbians? Why the focus on someone's sexuality?

I was just using your own identity politics rules and tactics, and then topped it off with a hypocrisy dig...

You know, when someone you disagree with politically, criticizes someone who happens to be black, that makes them a racist... When someone you disagree with politically, criticizes someone who happens to be homosexual, that makes them a homophobe...

You all came up with these ridiculous rules and societal speech codes, so don't piss and moan when somebody turns them on you.

I was just using your own identity politics rules and tactics, and then topped it off with a hypocrisy dig...

You know, when someone you disagree with politically, criticizes someone who happens to be black, that makes them a racist... When someone you disagree with politically, criticizes someone who happens to be homosexual, that makes them a homophobe...

You all came up with these ridiculous rules and societal speech codes, so don't piss and moan when somebody turns them on you.

BS. You're just clutching your pearls that someone expressed an opinion contrary to a RW pundit.

Democratic Party sets rules for criticizing Joe Biden's VP pick Kamala Harris - Washington Times

This is a threat. And you can guarantee the usual corrupt media types will toe the line. It is pretty bold for a political party to lay down a standard of how you will and will not talk about a candidate. Personally, I surprised anyone had the cajoles to demand what they are already getting without the chutzpah of a public threat. Fear does make people do stupid things.

They can take their rules and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Washington Times? Bwahahahahaha...

as always you have nothing.
you should maybe read the article then you would have some knowledge about what you
are talking about for a change.

as always you have nothing.
you should maybe read the article then you would have some knowledge about what you
are talking about for a change.

Why would I read a junk article for the Washington Times? Would you read an article from Huffpost or the Daily Kos?

Why would I read a junk article for the Washington Times? Would you read an article from Huffpost or the Daily Kos?

Actually I would look at what they were saying then look for an article that proved it wrong and post it.
This is called being informed.

Actually I would look at what they were saying then look for an article that proved it wrong and post it.
This is called being informed.

Notice how the article did not supply any documentation to back up their claims? That is how I know it is a junk article. So why try to disprove anything when the original article is lacking substance?

Of course they won't object. The ones who didn't have their wills broken by Joe's nomination will by her selection.

There's so much trash in that WP link, that you could've written that opinion/analysis.

It's a good day to whine.:lamo That's all the right wing does anymore. Binkies all around for our Trumpaphyllic friends!

I first heard about the warning through Joe Concha at the Hill. It came from a group that calls themselves "We have your back". Anyone who says anything derogatory about Kamala will be painted as a racist.

Last night on Tucker Carlson's show he mispronounced Kamala's name and the outrage at CNN was over the top. They called it deliberate act of racism.

Tucker pronounced her name Cama la. The proper pronunciation is comma la . But lo and behold when Joe Biden introduced his running mate today, guess how he pronounced her name? The same way Tucker did. Haven't heard anything from CNN on that one.

Do you have any evidence to support CNN called his mispronounciation a deliberate act of racism? I'm finding stories that show his mispronunciation was pointed out by one of his guests.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

“A woman VP candidate, and possibly a Black or Brown woman candidate, requires the same kind of internal consideration about systemic inequality as you undertook earlier this year …” They write, “We are here to help you with this challenge … We intend to collectively and individually monitor coverage and we will call out those we believe take our country backwards with sexist and/or racist coverage. As we enter another historic moment, we will be watching you.”

Not a liberal, but if the above is what was actually written, yeah, I think that's wrong.

“A woman VP candidate, and possibly a Black or Brown woman candidate, requires the same kind of internal consideration about systemic inequality as you undertook earlier this year …” They write, “We are here to help you with this challenge … We intend to collectively and individually monitor coverage and we will call out those we believe take our country backwards with sexist and/or racist coverage. As we enter another historic moment, we will be watching you.”

Not a liberal, but if the above is what was actually written, yeah, I think that's wrong.
What is the problem with black people paying attention to coverage of themselves in media? I mean, we make the effort to show all whites arent KKK members in media, I think the populace should be informed about how media represents them.

I mean, just weeks ago, people here were CHEERING for black people breaking windows at CNN Atlanta.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Back
Top Bottom