• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democratic National Committee

Do you think it's funny the DNC is in North Carolina this year?

• not funny in the least.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phoenix

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Do you think it's funny the DNC is in North Carolina this year? I mean who the hell came up with this idea? Let's have the Committee in a non union, at-will employment, goes red 80%, and anti same sex marriage. Oh and the kicker is....They are voting on a same sex AMENDMENT this year that is expected to pass!! (and did) Great idea huh! I find the whole thing HILARIOUS!!!:mrgreen::lol::lamo

they should move locations.

no reason to spend one dime in that State of Intolerance.

they should move locations.

no reason to spend one dime in that State of Intolerance.

wasnt that the same convention that paid to have all the homeless removed from the city it was held in 08.

great the party for the poor had buses move them from denver so they didnt have to look at them in 08.they just wanted some food!!!!!but no the party for the poor decided they didnt want to see the poor.

Actually, Charlotte wanted them there.

Damn I almost forgot, the city of Charlotte has also put new restrictions on the protestors just for this event. Free speech be damned. The king is coming.

True. With OWS planning potential trouble, this may not go well for them.

Back
Top Bottom