• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrat women -the Handmaid's tale 2019

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
told what to wear, when to clap, when to stand, joyless and angry, Democrat women are the antithesis of free thinking,free speaking Conservative women

Attachments

• DyuPSLVWoAEZVWq.jpg
    DyuPSLVWoAEZVWq.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 142
told what to wear, when to clap, when to stand, joyless and angry, Democrat women are the antithesis of free thinking,free speaking Conservative women

The Collective....

Attachments

• muttley-laugh.jpg
    muttley-laugh.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 130

If you don't understand what solidarity among women is or why they do it, then please don't delude yourself into believing that you do.

Symbolism

See the Democratic women are showing UNITY, something you hate while you cons through McConnel are using threats to get other Republicans in line with Trump. You cons are the antithesis of freedom. The good news is thanks to cons support of Trump many Trump supporters will be going to hell anyways.

That pisses me off. They should be allowed to wear what ever they want as long as they are dressed professionally for their job. Who is forcing them to dress this way?

Nice try, but you didn't quite reach far enough.

See the Democratic women are showing UNITY,.

WEll we all know DEmoncrat women never pass up a chance to show unity and dress up to make them look like silly fools at the same time.

LAFFRIOT

Attachments

• vagina-hat.jpg
    vagina-hat.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 74
WEll we all know DEmoncrat women never pass up a chance to show unity and dress up to make them look like silly fools at the same time.

LAFFRIOT

Those look better than the wives of Trump supporters that Grok Showed. :lamo Trump supporters never miss an opportunity to show how foolish they really are.

So now the Trump Fans are triggered by the outfits worn by some women at the SOTU?

Geezus, how freaking childish this country has become.

So now the Trump Fans are triggered by the outfits worn by some women at the SOTU?

Not triggered in the least. I did, however, have a nearly overwhelming urge to send them hoods to go with their robes.

Not triggered in the least. I did, however, have a nearly overwhelming urge to send them hoods to go with their robes.

Why? I believe those white garbs were to signify women's solidarity, back to their days as suffragettes. I didn't see any Klan image in that crowd. Pretty shocking that you did.

With laughable historical illiteracy like that you're displaying, that doesn't surprise me in the least.

Why? I believe those white garbs were to signify women's solidarity, back to their days as suffragettes. I didn't see any Klan image in that crowd. Pretty shocking that you did.

I dunno, Tres. While I'm sure that the uniform look was to express solidarity I also think that the choice of white was a political statement and I also think we all know what white means, politically speaking.

You have some kind of proof of your claim?

Didn't think so.

Lies are your currency, hate is your tool and anyone who DARES even appear to conflict with Stupid is attacked and brow beaten. Same old technique only this time you took on your nemisis.

Look, these women rose up more than two years ago when the Republicans were trying to get a child molester elected in Alabama...and two women, both black, started a campaign and now that seat is held by a Democrat, a woman.

Go ahead and sneer, say what you like but stop the ****ing lies, there's been enough, I for one will believe NOTHING ever said by a right wing American.

I don't disagree with the observation that our nation, in their political culture, has become freakishly childish; one example you missed being that of the Congresswomen getting ginned up with showboating their politicized biological sex. Historically it has not been customary for anyone to be in other than business attire, even if the politicians identified as a proud member of a religion, class, national origin, or race.

Adding to the childishness was the need for the black women, as well as some black men, to add African symbolism as an add-on apparel to assert their special racial identity - but one wonders, when will we see Americans dressed as plains Indians, desert arabs, skirted natives, kilted clansmen, or fez wearing Turks? How about some horned helmeted Vikings or lederhosen clothed for their cherished genetic heritage? Or wearing hoodies...oh wait, we've already seen that.

Honestly, this bandwagon get-up as modern day suffragettes for a cause resolved a hundred years ago is quite dumb and immature - still, in the current atmosphere we can all look forward to the men who will be coming dressed with the accoutrements of unionized coal miners with IWW buttons... you know, to assert their identity for the cameras.

Last edited:

I don't get the faux poutrage here. They were clearly honoring Lord Feltersnatch. He's used to looking out upon his rally's and seeing a sea of white.

If you don't understand what solidarity among women is or why they do it, then please don't delude yourself into believing that you do.

It has nothing to do with that.

Think, look at the last two years, even with a majority in Congress, Trump's criminals manged very little. There will never be a wall paid for by Mexicans.

It isn't about solidarity or anything political. This is about ABJECT fear, true terror at the thought that these goons may be answering to a female president with scores of women in the Congress.

For a political party (Republicans) so deeply entrenched in revenge politics these women dressed the same are the red states worst nightmare.

American women are coming, they're coming and it isn't, as the song says, to reward them.

Now about those ugly red hats. Told what to wear and how to think

You were looking in a mirror when you wrote this garbage hypocrisy

Back
Top Bottom