• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrat US House candidate ends campaign after boozy tirade at pre-teen slumber party

Roadvirus

Heading North
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Dropping F-bombs like Gordon Ramsay, barfing in someone's shoe, possible racist insult...talk about a mean drunk.
The difference is, we won't jump right in there to defend her. I'll condemn her just like you. We tend to take the high road.

Last edited:
Hopefully, she gets some help. Mixing alcohol with sleeping meds, telling off preteenage kids, and then attempting suicide (or saying that) a few weeks later is not good at all.

And....when push comes to shove...this is what it boils down to - the political machine behind most campaigns recruited her. MANY candidates are "recruited".

I was recruited to challenge longtime Senator Jim Inhofe because I was fairly well known, a young professional female, and a huge contrast in every way to the 85-year-old senator," Broyles said.

Fortenberry refusing to resign is a good thing for DEMs and the 2022s. Ginni being one of the treasonous faces of the GOP is another. GOPootin traitors siding with the mass murder of 300 children, women and elderly by Russia …….

And people say Marjorie Taylor Greene is bad. This just shows that sleazy people who can't make a go of it in Hollywood will choose politics instead.

And people say Marjorie Taylor Greene is bad. This just shows that sleazy people who can't make a go of it in Hollywood will choose politics instead.
Marjorie Three Names would have to be dragged out screaming, kicking and shooting. At least this wack-a-do ended her campaign as she should.

Good lord, that woman should be ashamed of herself instead of sputtering lies, making excuses and being an absolute twat in front of her own daughter. I honestly don't understand how some people can face themselves in the mirror.

Dropping F-bombs like Gordon Ramsay, barfing in someone's shoe, possible racist insult...talk about a mean drunk.
Good riddance!

I appreciate the irony of this post.
I don't get the irony. Help a brother out will you?
BTW- I won't defend her either. Appears to need help and did the right thing dropping out.

Good riddance..

Don't let the door hit herself on the way out. She'll be welcome in the GOP.

'what's wrong with knockin' back a few?'-Nan Pelosi ( D-Smirnoffs)

Good lord, that woman should be ashamed of herself instead of sputtering lies, making excuses and being an absolute twat in front of her own daughter. I honestly don't understand how some people can face themselves in the mirror.
Not exactly the best role model.

When did she go on a drunken tirade at a pre-teen party?

Are you suggesting that you support the return of the 18th amendment/Prohibition?

I can't drink because of medication interactions but I have no problems with responsible adults drinking alcohol.

In her defense, she never ran a car off a bridge, left her passenger to die while walking home to call a lawyer and put on a neck brace for sympathy unlike a certain late Senator.

Good riddance, Her presence is not desired.

Back
Top Bottom