• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrat remind me of a four year old

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Sadly thru crooked voting, democrats have the House, the white house and pretty much the control of the Senate.

Now just like a little four year old throwing a temper tantrum for more candy they want to pack the Supreme Court. They are never satisfied and want it all their way.

Sadly thru crooked voting, democrats have the House, the white house and pretty much the control of the Senate.

Now just like a little four year old throwing a temper tantrum for more candy they want to pack the Supreme Court. They are never satisfied and want it all their way.
To quote Jon Stewart:

"That's democracy. See, now you're in the minority. It's supposed to taste like a turd sandwich."

When Republicans win again, Democrats will be tasting turd sandwiches. When Democrats win, Republicans taste turd sandwiches. I would think someone of your age would have figured that out by now.

Dems have the ball now let 'em run with it. Let's start a real AOC for Speaker of the House campaign. Something like that could push them over the cliff for good.

Its really pretty remarkable that after exploiting senate rules but violating tradition, and then violating their own rules, the Republicans put two justices on the Supreme Court that should have gone to the Democrats, and now they are shocked that the Dems are trying the same thing.

Its really pretty remarkable that after exploiting senate rules but violating tradition, and then violating their own rules, the Republicans put two justices on the Supreme Court that should have gone to the Democrats, and now they are shocked that the Dems are trying the same thing.

The sad part is that you could care less when Democrats do the very same thing, and will do it in the future.

You are a true team player.

The sad part is that you could care less when Democrats do the very same thing, and will do it in the future.

Not sure what this has to do with a post pointing out the Republican hypocrisy, but yeah, the Dems are really blowing their shot at the coveted Good Sports award.

I was getting worried about him, a day without a "logical1" manufactured outrage thread is concerning.

I care that the GOP disrespected so much and realize that when one side cheats, the other side must too cheat or they will lose.
I have seen this is all sorts of area in life.

Humans, just a failed species.

I care that the GOP disrespected so much and realize that when one side cheats, the other side must too cheat or they will lose.
I have seen this is all sorts of area in life.

Humans, just a failed species.

People who support either party only encourage the present situation.

People who support either party only encourage the present situation.

In general, I agree. Right here and now, the country is in a world of hurt via Trumpism and supporting anything not Trump is correct.
Once Trumpism is dead, then we can return the moderate values which should always rule the day.

It’s a return to the tradition of having one Justice for every Federal Court District. Republicans love Tradition, right?

Back
Top Bottom