• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrat President Johnson: "I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democrat for 200 years.”

Democrats have for many years kept the black community dependent upon government handouts in order to keep their vote......that is ALL they want from them. By looking at the places they want them to live and the schools their children are placed, should tell us all we need to know about democrats.

Get away from dependency, move on towards independence......this will bring back the fathers to the families, a more coherent unit, from good jobs and futures. Sectors of nothing but low income, high crime, drug abuse and alcoholism, breeds dependency and destroys families......haven't we learned this yet?

Oh, I see, you're trying to help black communities but cutting welfare, outlawing abortion, cutting taxes used to pay for public schools, ending affirmative action in colleges and building more prisons. That's why Blacks don't vote for you. This is a load of BS. And now you're clearly targeting Blacks to prevent them from voting.

LBJ intended for his "Great Society" starting in the 1960s to provide for the needs of [mostly] blacks from cradle to grave - the welfare state.

Wingnut thinks Medicare is just for black people.

Oh, I see, you're trying to help black communities but cutting welfare, outlawing abortion, cutting taxes used to pay for public schools, ending affirmative action in colleges and building more prisons. That's why Blacks don't vote for you. This is a load of BS. And now you're clearly targeting Blacks to prevent them from voting.

What's wrong with blacks getting off welfare, in fact any race of people......it's good to get OFF dependency towards independence, no? Your hyperbole is just that, pure bs to the extreme. P.S....we want all blacks to vote, fyi.

What's wrong with blacks getting off welfare, in fact any race of people......it's good to get OFF dependency towards independence, no? Your hyperbole is just that, pure bs to the extreme. P.S....we want all blacks to vote, fyi.
WE "want all blacks to vote". Who is we?

Here is what is "good". Getting you knees off the necks of people so they can work toward independence. Your hypocrisy is showing. Then again, if you are what you appear to be in this forum, you are not hypocritical at all...just not American.

Looks can be deceiving.

A minor skirmask in DC is no bug deal.

Where is the 14-month Congressional report?
If you would watch something other than Fox, you would already know most of what the report will say. I look forward to what we don't already know. Believe me, they're holding the best for last.

WE "want all blacks to vote". Who is we?

Here is what is "good". Getting you knees off the necks of people so they can work toward independence. Your hypocrisy is showing. Then again, if you are what you appear to be in this forum, you are not hypocritical at all...just not American.

The Republicans.....we want all legal votes to count.....black, white, yellow....it does not matter. Get a job, work to support yourself and family.....gain honor and respect.....it's a good thing, no? Cease sucking off the governments titty.....it was NEVER the responsibility of government to support people.

Back
Top Bottom