• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrat plot to take ove the USA

Quag

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
At first I thought Trumps run was an attempt to garner enough support to go 3rd party and ensure a Hillary victory. While this may still be the actual reason Trump joined the race I think they new Democrat strategy is have a Democrat running for both the Dems and the Republicans. This way they keep control of the white house no matter what.

There can be no other explanation of why Trump, a life long liberal democrat would be running for president unbde the republican banner.

At first I thought Trumps run was an attempt to garner enough support to go 3rd party and ensure a Hillary victory. While this may still be the actual reason Trump joined the race I think they new Democrat strategy is have a Democrat running for both the Dems and the Republicans. This way they keep control of the white house no matter what.

There can be no other explanation of why Trump, a life long liberal democrat would be running for president unbde the republican banner.

There are other explanations. I doubt that the establishment Democrats are any more enamored with Trump than are the establishment Republicans.

The question of whether Trump is a liberal, moderate or conservative may still be in question...

...but the question of whether he is fit to be president of the United States is NOT.

He most assuredly is NOT.

Brilliant how the Democrats managed to get the Republican base to vote for a Democrat in sheep's clothing. :lol:

The Repubs are getting exactly what they deserve. After 8 years of the mindless RW droning in the noise machine Trump is exactly what one would expect. I don't even remember what the Republican party stands for...besides being anti everything...

At first I thought Trumps run was an attempt to garner enough support to go 3rd party and ensure a Hillary victory.
While this may still be the actual reason Trump joined the race I think they new Democrat strategy is have a Democrat running for both the Dems and the Republicans. This way they keep control of the white house no matter what.

Some people will be voting against Trump for the same reasons that others will be voting for him.

Wait and see what happens in November.

1 day Obama and the Dems are drooling morons who are so stupid they don't know their right hand from their left. The next day the Dems are evil geniuses with brilliant plots to take over the world.

God the RW conspiracy nuts are entertaining.

The Repubs are getting exactly what they deserve. After 8 years of the mindless RW droning in the noise machine Trump is exactly what one would expect. I don't even remember what the Republican party stands for...besides being anti everything...

Main stream Repubs are getting what they deserve, finally. Enough of the establishment on both sides ignoring their constituents and doing whatever it takes to maintain their power and line their pocketbooks.

And at the same time, folks are sick and tired of the liberal nanny state.

for me this sums it up brilliantly! :thumbs:

1 day Obama and the Dems are drooling morons who are so stupid they don't know their right hand from their left. The next day the Dems are evil geniuses with brilliant plots to take over the world.

God the RW conspiracy nuts are entertaining.
yes and I love it

all over the map, which nicely goes along with mak2's post

Ahhh, the empty wails of the butthurt. Wrong for so long and believing that any day now they'll get it right. Keep on doing and saying the same things and hoping for a different result.

And at the same time, folks are sick and tired of the liberal nanny state.

Which explains why so many people hate Social Security and Medicare ...

Oh, wait.

Main stream Repubs are getting what they deserve, finally. Enough of the establishment on both sides ignoring their constituents and doing whatever it takes to maintain their power and line their pocketbooks.
for me this sums it up brilliantly! :thumbs:

Hear! Hear! :thumbs:

So, Democrats have a plan to take over America by electing a Republican president thereby ensuring plenty of downticket Republican victories so control of the House/Senate remains in the hands of Republicans.

Brilliant.

So, Democrats have a plan to take over America by electing a Republican president thereby ensuring plenty of downticket Republican victories so control of the House/Senate remains in the hands of Republicans.

Brilliant.

They are sneaky those Dems arent they

Back
Top Bottom