• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrat Katie Hobbs defeats MAGA favorite Kari Lake in high-stakes race for governor in Arizona

You did forget the pandemic started in 2020 and ruined Trump's presidency.
All those shutdowns and school closures. What a waste.
Keep in mind 400,000 Americans died from Covid in 2020, and then when Biden the peoples' hero came in in 2021, another 600,000 Americans died from Covid.
Excuses don't cut it--------------Trump's leadership was horrific in that (his ONLY) crisis...........Blaming something/someone else is for losers. Abe Lincoln had a crisis that made the pandemic look like fun...........Case closed....

Trump and his moronic foloowers filled the world with "anti-vax" mentality and many more died----and they continue to because those idiots out there STILL refuse to get the shot.....!!!

Interesting data
-------

Only 17% of Maricopa Election Day Voters Were Democrat, Only 23% of Primary Election Day Voters Were Democrat — But Democrats Are Winning 50% of Delayed Election Day Totals?​

As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier
Despite Only 17% Democrat Turnout on Election Day – Katie Hobbs and Democrats Are Winning Over 50% of Maricopa County Election Day Totals

On Election night at 8 PM Uplift Data released its final hourly results on the Arizona and Maricopa County elections.

So, again, according to Uplift Data tracking service Republicans had 52.7% of the vote on Election Day.

Democrats had 16.6% of the vote on Election Day.

USA Today reported on Wednesday, Nov. 9 that Kari Lake won 70% of the Election Day vote

Yes.

MAGA sucks.

Nobody likes you.

Go away.

You did forget the pandemic started in 2020 and ruined Trump's presidency.
All those shutdowns and school closures. What a waste.
Keep in mind 400,000 Americans died from Covid in 2020, and then when Biden the peoples' hero came in in 2021, another 600,000 Americans died from Covid.
The Dems really did clean up the mess from Trump, didn't they?

Like a forest fire a virus outbreak is easier to contain when small. Once a fire blows up it is hard to stop till in runs its course. Much like covid. Trump did not do enough to contain the virus in the US. Biden took over when the outbreak was out of control.

Interesting how Trump is bashing the covid vaccine at times. You know the one he helped create under Operation Warp Speed.

It seems to me you doubt election results, for all sorts of reasons.

Now that I got your attention, how about discussing my Gateway Pundit response (post #61)....and if you could, can you specify which of the "points" made in the article you want clarification on?
I said it was interesting data. Not sure what your point is.

Good analysis of the GOP candidate you fear the most - right now.
In a few month, that most feared GOP hopeful might be DeSantis.
We both think along the same lines. We both want Trump to fade away.
Like after waking up from a bad dream and realizing it wasn't real.

?? Him running is a great move...for Dems.

I said it was interesting data. Not sure what your point is.
Hey , here is an idea.....when I respond to your post, and I point to it in another post......and you still wonder what I am talking about, it is clear you just can't hack it. Don't ignore responses and then say you don't know what my point is. I made a couple to you in post #61. Yer not playing dumb.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Chicken+image.jpg

Out of interest how many members do the Oath Keepers say they have?

Even if all of them go completely bonkers and try and start a civil war they'll be so outnumbered it won't even begin to be a fight they can hope to win.
They'll be rounded up and sent to sit in prison in record time and it doesn't help that they've announced their intentions ages in advance so the authorities will have them under surveillance so they can't exactly do much in the way of surprise.

It's about as stupid as if the UK announced they would invade in six months. Yeah, we could certainly try but I have a feeling the US forces would be ready and not be at all happy.
They claim 35,000. Probably not that many.
They are stupid. Stupid enough to think they could attack the capital and Trump would save their asses. I'm not sure what line of thought they follow. Most of its probably hot air. I guess we will see because we are DEMOCRAT now baby!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Are you suggesting the 1/3 are cannibalistic MAGA supporters who want to eat everyone who doesn't agree with them? That's rather crude, isn't it?
I'm not not suggesting it. ;)

Tell you what - if Trump announces his candidacy tonight and there is resistance to it from within the GOP pay attention to how MAGA land responds to that resistance. They will eat anyone who in their mind fails the purity test.

Last edited:

Hobbs' victory comes against a Republican many thought was the strongest of the pro-Trump election deniers running in swing states President Joe Biden carried in 2020.

Democratic Secretary of State Katie Hobbs has defeated Republican Kari Lake in Arizona's race for governor, NBC News projected Monday.

Hobbs' victory is key for Democrats in a presidential battleground and a rebuke to a prominent election denier — though the closeness of the contest left the result up in the air for nearly a week.

A record number of early ballots were dropped off on Election Day in Maricopa County, officials said, which had to be processed in a more time-intensive manner that includes signature verification. Maricopa County, the state's most populous, said Sunday that it estimated that its count was 94 percent complete after receiving a historic 290,000 of those early ballots on Election Day.
============================================================
Lake will be screaming that she was robbed.
1668555480141.png

I'm not not suggesting it. ;)

Tell you what - if Trump announces his candidacy tonight and there is resistance to it from within the GOP pay attention to how MAGA land responds to that resistance. They will eat anyone who in their mind fails the purity test.
By "eat" you mean attack and what? Hurt their feelings? TP their homes?
Call them traitors to the cult leader?

Are you suggesting the 1/3 are cannibalistic MAGA supporters who want to eat everyone who doesn't agree with them? That's rather crude, isn't it?
"Trump is not worthy of my vote.....but I'll run cover for his supporters!"

Excuses don't cut it--------------Trump's leadership was horrific in that (his ONLY) crisis...........Blaming something/someone else is for losers. Abe Lincoln had a crisis that made the pandemic look like fun...........Case closed....

Trump and his moronic foloowers filled the world with "anti-vax" mentality and many more died----and they continue to because those idiots out there STILL refuse to get the shot.....!!!
Your weak attacks when the country was doing well (2017-2019) are insignificant.
Those who refused to get shots are idiots.
Your attack on the Orange Man is unoriginal and is overshadowed by what the cultists remember about three good years before the pandemic started.
I only wish the president we have now did not screw up on energy and had the balls to do something about the immigration problem which his idiot VP was supposed to attack.

"Trump is not worthy of my vote.....but I'll run cover for his supporters!"
You must be talking about someone who wants him to be president. Not me.
You don't like it because I don't hate him like you do.

They claim 35,000. Probably not that many.
They are stupid. Stupid enough to think they could attack the capital and Trump would save their asses. I'm not sure what line of thought they follow. Most of its probably hot air. I guess we will see because we are DEMOCRAT now baby!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

We've been democrat on several occasions.

And the senate is still 16-14 GOP.

You must be talking about someone who wants him to be president. Not me.
You don't like it because I don't hate him like you do.
Don't change the subject, I SPECIFICALLY pointed out your defending of his supporters.

Your attack on the Orange Man is unoriginal and is overshadowed by what the cultists remember about three good years before the pandemic started.
Speaking for yourself.....

liz thanks Kari.jpg

twitter.com/KariLake/status/1586147114379116545

Last edited:
Analogies are fun in that interpretations are as varied as the individuals reading them. Since you seem to be insistent on asking mine, however?

"You" in the room represents the nation.
The "group" represents the citizens/voters.
The "vote for dinner" represents a choice between "pizza" (the democratic process) and "cannibalism" (Trumpism, election denialism, anti-intellectualism, conspiracy theories, etc.)
The 2/3 voting for pizza are those citizens outside the Trump cult.
The 1/3 voting for cannibalism are those citizens inside the Trump cult.

Thankfully, the 2/3 voting for pizza outvoted those voting for long pig. That doesn't mean the nation doesn't have a problem, however, because the ****ing cannibals are still in the room.

I'm a little surprised I had to go to such lengths but I hope it resolves any questions you had as to what I think it meant. You may now commence with the obligatory snark/whataboutisms. :)

"People had to wait for hours in line."

Mail-in voting can solve that. 🤷
Get a load of this exchange between losing AZ SoS candidate and ardent election denier/J6 attendee Mark Finchem and a Guardian reporter:

The fun starts around 2:50 when the reporter points out that Finchem personally used mail in voting 28 out of the last 30 times, and "isn't that a bit hypocritical?" Finchem's explanation? "I TRUSTED IT UNTIL I DIDN'T." Meaning as soon as an election went a direction he hated there was suddenly fraud.

Back
Top Bottom