• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrat Katie Hobbs defeats MAGA favorite Kari Lake in high-stakes race for governor in Arizona

It’s easy to blame Biden and Trump.
I want them both to disappear soon.
time for new leadership.
DeSantis is the answer.
DeSantis Florida Model for America of banning books, don't say gay, arresting blacks in voting stations for being black while voting, being overturned by courts on 1A issues -- and much else on the evangelical agenda such as abortion to name but one faux pas -- will all but assure he loses if he gets the nomination for Potus. Americans are not for eliminating freedoms and being shut up when we object. Neither do Americans like Florida voters who are trying to out-mean the irredeemable Republican voters in Texas.

This election cycle cancelled everything DeSantis is trying to do in Florida. He's doomed if he's the nominee of the Madhouse Party. DeSantis will win Iowa but not WI, MI, PA, ME, GA, VA, AZ, NV or any of the key states needed to win. DeSantis will win only the dogmatic red states heavily populated by PutinTrumpRowers such as yourself.

The irony is that Hobbs probably won due to the disproportionate amount of COVID deaths for Republicans.
Weird you say that because my husband and I were just talking about that. When you look at the numbers they lost by, and the numbers of needless death from no masking, and anti Vax, it does indeed look like it played a significant part in their loss. I wondered if they new it was going to, if they would have been more careful, or if the party just had to swallow the nut bags as part of their clan? Really is sad.

Back
Top Bottom