• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrat House should pass much of their 2020 platform NOW!!

I'm Supposn

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
DemocratHouse should pass much of their 2020 platform NOW!!

The Democrat House caucus should have begun deciding upon their 2020 platform planks. The Democratic majority House caucus should try topass their most popular planks with no regard to the Republican majority Senate.

If Republicans don't pass bills responding to the House's bills, that's to Democrats' 2020 advantage.

If the Democratic House and Republican Senate cannot reconcile their two bills, those are issues that Democrats should be pleased to run within 2020.

If the Democratic House and Republican Senate reconciled bill is not vetoed by President Trump, that's to everyone's advantage; any bill President Trump vetoes will be to Democrats advantage.

In 2020 the Democrats would then pick up all the marbles.
I regret that they will not do any of this. Will Rogers said, “I'm not a member of any organized political group. I'm a Democrat”.

Respectfully,Supposn

DemocratHouse should pass much of their 2020 platform NOW!!

The Democrat House caucus should have begun deciding upon their 2020 platform planks. The Democratic majority House caucus should try topass their most popular planks with no regard to the Republican majority Senate.

If Republicans don't pass bills responding to the House's bills, that's to Democrats' 2020 advantage.

If the Democratic House and Republican Senate cannot reconcile their two bills, those are issues that Democrats should be pleased to run within 2020.

If the Democratic House and Republican Senate reconciled bill is not vetoed by President Trump, that's to everyone's advantage; any bill President Trump vetoes will be to Democrats advantage.

In 2020 the Democrats would then pick up all the marbles.
I regret that they will not do any of this. Will Rogers said, “I'm not a member of any organized political group. I'm a Democrat”.

Respectfully,Supposn

Some things seem much better when the price tag (to the taxpayer) is not attached to them.

Back
Top Bottom