• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrat Bill Nelson concedes to Rick Scott in Florida race for Senate

trixare4kids

Trix has reentered the building.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Democrat Bill Nelson concedes to Rick Scott in Florida race for Senate

Three-term Florida Sen. Bill Nelson (D) conceded to Gov. Rick Scott (R) Sunday after a bitter and drawn-out campaign to retain his seat, acknowledging that preliminary results from a manual statewide recount left him with no path to victory.

Although results of the race are not due to be certified until Tuesday, Nelson said in remarks posted on Twitter that things had worked out “a little differently” from the way he and his wife had hoped. He went on to issue a call for bipartisanship in an era of brutally divisive politics.

About damn time the good people of FL. have their answers.

Florida is running heads over shoulder for the most inept state in the union.

And what qualifies you to ask this question?

See, two can play this game.

Except yours is entirely invalid compared to the original question.

Hope they get their voter issues fixed before the next election....Georgia too!

Why are you wrong?

I'm not.

I think you thought you were clever with this, trying to make some snarky comment but I can just answer it with two words. Try better next time. :lamo

I'm not.

I think you thought you were clever with this

I save my cleverness for when it is worth it. Which isn't now!

Florida is running heads over shoulder for the most inept state in the union.

Nope, not really.

Matter of fact, not at all. Just very inept in the two ongoing problem counties under Democrat control.

We now have a very established history there. And even though someone like a Snipes with her having two ID politics advantages over those who might have had the audacity to complain about her and the county's vote-counting irregularities...

Now there is NO denying the invalidity and probably criminal goings on there to try to affect an election.

But that Russia had the capacity or had done what Snipes tried to accomplish.

I save my cleverness for when it is worth it. Which isn't now!
Better start using it, if you really ever had it, before you lose it.

Every heard of atrophy?

Scott won even with the dastardly machinations attempted by one of your side's folks. Why aren't you folks calling for an FBI investigation? Btw...

Where is ol Jesse Jackson defending Snipes against all these accusations by conservative Republicans?

Back
Top Bottom