• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dem senator: Mueller needs to finish probe if FBI believed Trump might be working for Russia

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...-investigation-into-whether-trump-was-working

Sen. Christopher Coons (D-Del.) said Sunday that a report that the FBI launched an investigation into the possibility that President Trump was working for Russia is "alarming" and highlights the need for special counsel Robert Mueller to conduct his own probe without interference.

"It suggests to me that the Mueller investigation needs to continue to its logical conclusion," Coons said on "Fox News Sunday."
==================================================
He went on to raise concerns over Trump's "steadfast refusal" to accept the U.S. intelligence community's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, and Trump's repeated calls for closer relations between the U.S. and Moscow.

Trump has also never said anything negative about Putin or Russia, even though they are our major global adversary. The recent listing of sanctions against Oleg Deripaska shows a questionable relationship between the Trump administration & Russia.

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...-investigation-into-whether-trump-was-working

Sen. Christopher Coons (D-Del.) said Sunday that a report that the FBI launched an investigation into the possibility that President Trump was working for Russia is "alarming" and highlights the need for special counsel Robert Mueller to conduct his own probe without interference.

"It suggests to me that the Mueller investigation needs to continue to its logical conclusion," Coons said on "Fox News Sunday."
He went on to raise concerns over Trump's "steadfast refusal" to accept the U.S. intelligence community's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, and Trump's repeated calls for closer relations between the U.S. and Moscow.

Trump has also never said anything negative about Putin or Russia, even though they are our major global adversary. The recent listing of sanctions against Oleg Deripaska shows a questionable relationship between the Trump administration & Russia.

According to the original NYT article, that was based on unnamed sources, Mueller has been aware of this since the day he started his work. Does Sen. Coons think this is news to Mueller? Does he think that Mueller hasn't already investigated this?

Personally, I think Coons should employ a bit of credibility assessment before he becomes "alarmed" at what amounts to rumors.

According to the original NYT article, that was based on unnamed sources, Mueller has been aware of this since the day he started his work. Does Sen. Coons think this is news to Mueller? Does he think that Mueller hasn't already investigated this?

Personally, I think Coons should employ a bit of credibility assessment before he becomes "alarmed" at what amounts to rumors.

I'd love to be a fly on your wall when Trump and family are carried out of the White House in handcuffs. :lol:

You more than anybody. Seriously. :lol:

Dem senator: Mueller needs to finish probe if FBI believed Trump might be working for Russia

he needs to finish it either way. any interference with his investigation is obstruction of justice.

I'd love to be a fly on your wall when Trump and family are carried out of the White House in handcuffs. :lol:

Don't count your chickens...(you know the rest).

Mueller IS going to finish his probe. How is that not clear to everyone at this point?

There is zero chance of that happening. ZERO

From the so called bombshell story from the President Trump hating NYT:

No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials. An F.B.I. spokeswoman and a spokesman for the special counsel’s office both declined to comment.

So Sen. Christopher Coons is doing what a democratic Senator is going to do. Stir the pot and cause as much turmoil
for President Trump as possible! Coons is spreading more false information/democratic talking points.

So please tell us what his wife and son did to be taken out in handcuffs? What a wacky thing to wish upon someone!
Trump hate pure and simple!!

Have it your way. What specific crimes will be discovered that will lead Trump and his family out the door in handcuffs?

Nice try, sunshine. :lol: I've seen how you operate. You are given information. You refuse to listen.

So please tell us what his wife and son did to be taken out in handcuffs? What a wacky thing to wish upon someone!
Trump hate pure and simple!!

Damn skippy.

I hate that the president of this country is compromised by a foreign agency.

I hate even more that people like you are OK with it.

Damn skippy.

The tide seems to be rising in recent days. Smells desperate......

Yeah, and all they can resort to are, "What did he possibly do to deserve being taken out in handcuffs?"

I don't deal with "gotcha" people. You either debate, or you don't, but I don't play around with silliness.

Damn skippy.

So that is why his wife and kid should be taken out of the White House in handcuffs? Very emotional post.........
So full of upset and seems a bunch of hate!! So sad Remember you are not in the basement!

Yeah, and all they can resort to are, "What did he possibly do to deserve being taken out in handcuffs?"

I don't deal with "gotcha" people. You either debate, or you don't, but I don't play around with silliness.

Headline from the link: FBI opened counterintelligence investigation into Trump after Comey firing

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...stigation-into-trump-after-james-comey-firing

Read it slowly out loud......

Comey was fired almost two years ago..........

Nice try, sunshine. :lol: I've seen how you operate. You are given information. You refuse to listen.

Another liberal who cant back up her bull**** bites the dust.

What desperation have you seen? Or smelled? This story is 2 years old. Thats the desperation here.

So that is why his wife and kid should be taken out of the White House in handcuffs? Very emotional post.........
So full of upset and seems a bunch of hate!! So sad Remember you are not in the basement!

The what?

Headline from the link: FBI opened counterintelligence investigation into Trump after Comey firing

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...stigation-into-trump-after-james-comey-firing

Read it slowly out loud......

Comey was fired almost two years ago..........

Well the FBI don't know what they are talking about, since they investigated HRC three times and didn't find anything to charge her with.

They are, apparently, as useless as tits on a boar hog now. :shrug:

Or so I've heard.

Cite your evidence.

Another liberal who cant back up her bull**** bites the dust.

Nope. Just not taking your bait!

:lol: There are hundreds of threads on this board alone that verify my claim with information, links, etc. If you don't want to believe any of them, and you feel that the FBI and the DOJ and the news outlets are all lying, that's on you, and some little nobody from a political forum isn't going to change your mind. That very reason is why I don't play "gotcha." The information is out there. You refuse to believe it.

Back
Top Bottom