• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dem Leaders, Womens March Founders Under Fire Over Farrakhan

The Prof

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
More than a week after Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan delivered a blistering speech in Chicago in which he said “powerful Jews are my enemy” and “white folks are going down,” calls are growing louder for Democratic leaders and Women’s March founders with ties to denounce him or step down.

Among those in the line of fire are several members of Congress and Women’s March co-chairwoman Tamika Mallory, who attended the Nation of Islam’s national convention late last month, There, Farrakhan delivered the controversial address and Mallory, who has expressed admiration for him in the past, posted Instagram photos from the Chicago event.

Dem leaders, Women's March founders under fire over Farrakhan connections | Fox News

"they seem to have a blind spot when it comes to [farrakhan's] anti semitism"

ellison, meeks, waters, lee, andre carson, al green and danny davis all attended farrakhan's race rallies since being elected to congress

ellison, meeks and carson went to dinner in 2013 with iranian president rouhani and calypso lou

womens march organizers linda sarsour and carmen perez attend nation of islam, sarsour praises the sartorial minister personally

all issue tortured statements, lengthy, they hate the hate, they've always called out racism

but they just can't bring themselves to condemn the man

at least antifa was at charlottesville

tamika went to the nation's natl convention in chicago just 2 weeks ago, she was singled out for praise by the racist on stage

it's kinda like giving roman polanski a standing O for the movies

it started when award winning photographer askia mohammed published the photo of beaming barack hussein boldly embracing lovable lou which mohammed snapped at a cbs klatch in 2005 and sat on for 13 years on "order from the cbc which believed it would hurt obama's election chances"

the atlantic (elite left) published a very long piece yesterday, "the womens march has a farrakan problem," which concluded:

That the group refuses to be accountable for a high-level alliance with an open anti-Semite disqualifies it from ranking among today’s movements for social justice.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/womens-march/555122/

ouch

disqualified is almost as bad as deplorable

strangely (or not), the thrust of the atlantic's interminable history is a kinda twisted (or forthright) justification for black upset with jews

oh well

y'know, the atlantic goes all the way back to james russell lowell

did you see wapo's kessler gave ellison 4 pinnochios?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...akhan-no-relationship/?utm_term=.8533fa2714c0

"white people are only potential humans, they haven't evolved yet"

pretty hard not to condemn

or not

say hi to kaepernick for me, tell me i hope life provides him better opportunities in the future

so much unhappiness, all around

Women?s March leaders refuse to condemn Farrakhan after antisemitic speec - American Politics - Jerusalem Post

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-dems-farrakhan-problem-1517270636

Dem leaders, Women's March founders under fire over Farrakhan connections | Fox News

"they seem to have a blind spot when it comes to [farrakhan's] anti semitism"

ellison, meeks, waters, lee, andre carson, al green and danny davis all attended farrakhan's race rallies since being elected to congress

ellison, meeks and carson went to dinner in 2013 with iranian president rouhani and calypso lou

womens march organizers linda sarsour and carmen perez attend nation of islam, sarsour praises the sartorial minister personally

all issue tortured statements, lengthy, they hate the hate, they've always called out racism

but they just can't bring themselves to condemn the man

at least antifa was at charlottesville

tamika went to the nation's natl convention in chicago just 2 weeks ago, she was singled out for praise by the racist on stage

it's kinda like giving roman polanski a standing O for the movies

it started when award winning photographer askia mohammed published the photo of beaming barack hussein boldly embracing lovable lou which mohammed snapped at a cbs klatch in 2005 and sat on for 13 years on "order from the cbc which believed it would hurt obama's election chances"

the atlantic (elite left) published a very long piece yesterday, "the womens march has a farrakan problem," which concluded:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/womens-march/555122/

ouch

disqualified is almost as bad as deplorable

strangely (or not), the thrust of the atlantic's interminable history is a kinda twisted (or forthright) justification for black upset with jews

oh well

y'know, the atlantic goes all the way back to james russell lowell

did you see wapo's kessler gave ellison 4 pinnochios?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...akhan-no-relationship/?utm_term=.8533fa2714c0

"white people are only potential humans, they haven't evolved yet"

pretty hard not to condemn

or not

say hi to kaepernick for me, tell me i hope life provides him better opportunities in the future

so much unhappiness, all around

Women?s March leaders refuse to condemn Farrakhan after antisemitic speec - American Politics - Jerusalem Post

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-dems-farrakhan-problem-1517270636

FerretCon is a douchebag. What else you want to hear?

tragically, the "problem" is not confined to the cbc and the womens marchers

no, the pernicious plague of prejudice has infected our wide eyed, open mouthed, innocent victims of nikolas cruz and sheriff israel and the child murderers at the nra and the donut eaters at the fbi and certainly at the top of the pyramid of blood sits fat donald trump who certainly tweeted something obnoxious

the parkland kids, cameron, emma, david

actually, they already flamed themselves out with hot hate of their own

cameron confronted little marco at cnn's sensational townhall, "it's hard to look at you and not look down the barrel of an AR15 and not look at nikolas cruz"

cameron continued, "i wished i could have asked the nra lady a question, i would ask her how she can look in the mirror, considering she has kids, but maybe she avoids those"

rubio reponded, "pardon me"

cameron muttered, "i don't freaking know"

emma confronted the nra lady to her face, "we will protect your 2 children since you won't"

david called for spring breakers to boycott beautiful FL

the angrily adamant eighteen year old insists he "will not allow" sheriff israel to be blamed

the killer tho was cameron on maher

after plugging his appearance in barkley's exciting presentation of "spring awakening," cameron announced "to all the generations before us we sincerely accept your apology and we appreciate that you are willing to let us rebuild the world you f'd up"

after all those drama classes, the kids just aren't coming across well on tv

maybe too much coaching?

either way, they're all just another buncha sarsour's now

only younger, more arrogant and entitled, whiter, more privileged

cnn's sensational townhall kinda backfired in that the only consensus emerging was that "targets" must be "hardened"

and an AR ban is a semi automatic ban and therefore a new third rail

good luck with that ban, david, have you found a sponsor?

ironically, you're coming across as a bully

such a waste, so much potential, so poorly handled

and now corrupted by the "organizers"

Marjorie Stoneman Douglas students have a cause and $3.5 million | Miami Herald

Last edited:
Well, welcome back the

Prof

How you

Been

Doing? It is almost refreshing to know you have not changed

Your

Godaweful posting st-

Le

godaweful doesn't have an e

just like old times

hi, redress

thank you

godaweful doesn't have an e

just like old times

hi, redress

thank you

Spelling is not my

Thing

Just as format-

Ting is not yours

FerretCon :lamo

That guy's always been a racist prick. SPLC and the ADL have had him and his group on their "Hate Group" list for years and years.

You denounce all the Dems and Women's March leaders for not cutting ties with Farrakhan and for actually defending him.

You denounce all the Dems and Women's March leaders for not cutting ties with Farrakhan and for actually defending him.

Pretty much. I have no room for anyone who defends anti-Semitic pieces of **** like the minister.

Pretty much. I have no room for anyone who defends anti-Semitic pieces of **** like the minister.

Thank you. Why do you think the aforementioned people refuse to disavow Farrakhan?

Back
Top Bottom