• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dem lawmaker on Trump forcing Mattis out early: ‘PETTY, WEAK, JUVENILE’

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...-forcing-mattis-out-early-petty-weak-juvenile

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) blasted President Trump for forcing Defense Secretary James Mattis out two months earlier than his planned departure.

“How to describe this?” Lieu, a frequent Trump critic, tweeted on Sunday. “PETTY. WEAK. JUVENILE.”
========================================
Government led by a petulant 5-year old who didn't get his blankey in time for his nap.

Obama fired him too.

Where are all the people who are against eternal war with the goal of building democracy in countries that have no history of democracy and are not interested in it?

Personally, Mattis is probably the type of general that sees all threats all over the world as potential nails to be driven back down, Trump is facing a threat against China and not enough people are paying attention. I suspect Mattis is more conventional war oriented vs the cyber, technological, theft, ramming of ships, island building, debt traps, secret chips in telecommunications gear. Maybe Mattis has never played a video game or had his e mail hacked or his identity stolen. The threat envelope has changed and I suspect Mattis has not changed with it.

And BTW, when a guy says he going, it's time to go. Too many people are double crossing Trump because "it's cool". I'm not saying Mattis would, but I get the idea. You are either in or out. Yin or yang. One or zero.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...-forcing-mattis-out-early-petty-weak-juvenile

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) blasted President Trump for forcing Defense Secretary James Mattis out two months earlier than his planned departure.

“How to describe this?” Lieu, a frequent Trump critic, tweeted on Sunday. “PETTY. WEAK. JUVENILE.”
Government led by a petulant 5-year old who didn't get his blankey in time for his nap.

Trump is acting like a spoiled little brat who was shown up and now wants to throw the contents of his soiled diaper around the room.

Ted "I would love to be able to regulate speech" Lieu.

Back
Top Bottom