• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dem dels clash at NV convention... 'we need a medic!' barbara boxer booed...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Supporters of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed in Las Vegas on Saturday and it got so out of hand, cops descended on the ballroom and threatened arrests.

Convention attendee and YouTube user Anie H. posted several photos of the action, as announcements were made over the loud speaker to leave the Paris Hotel or risk being arrested.
'WE NEED A MEDIC!' Hillary, Bernie delegates clash at NV Dem convention - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Chaos At Nevada Democratic Convention As Bernie Fans Boo Barbara Boxer

Read more: Bernie Fans Boo Barbara Boxer At Nevada DNC Convention | The Daily Caller

Bernie Fans Boo Barbara Boxer At Nevada DNC Convention | The Daily Caller

Supporters of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed in Las Vegas on Saturday and it got so out of hand, cops descended on the ballroom and threatened arrests.

Convention attendee and YouTube user Anie H. posted several photos of the action, as announcements were made over the loud speaker to leave the Paris Hotel or risk being arrested.
'WE NEED A MEDIC!' Hillary, Bernie delegates clash at NV Dem convention - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Read more: Bernie Fans Boo Barbara Boxer At Nevada DNC Convention | The Daily Caller

And what do you think this all means?

How many were arrested? Zero.

How many were assaulted? Zero.

How many were rudely ridiculed by the candidate? Zero.

But I get it - you want something, ANYthing, to make the Dems look bad...because in your eyes, minor crap like this is infinitely more scandalous than anything that happened at Trump rallies.

Dude - I really pity you. You're apparently unable to separate fact from fiction (see your OP by "Sally Miller"), and have lost all sense of objectivity and perspective.

So nothing like this could ever happen with Republicans. Non-violence is what Trump followers are all about. None of them have any history of doing anything violent. None at all.:lamo

But I get it - you want something, ANYthing, to make the Dems look bad...because in your eyes, minor crap like this is infinitely more scandalous than anything that happened at Trump rallies.

Dude - I really pity you. You're apparently unable to separate fact from fiction (see your OP by "Sally Miller"), and have lost all sense of objectivity and perspective.

Dude - I really pity you. You're apparently unable to recognize that you just paid a compliment to all the right-wingers with that, "How many were arrested? Zero. How many were assaulted? Zero."

You see, we on the right know how to behave and don't mind when the left speaks freely and reveals again and again why the country is as messed up as it is, and is getting worse, because the leftist loons are desperate to out loon each other making promises they know full bloody well they can't afford to keep.

Dude - I really pity you. You're apparently unable to recognize that you just paid a compliment to all the right-wingers with that, "How many were arrested? Zero. How many were assaulted? Zero."

You see, we on the right know how to behave and don't mind when the left speaks freely and reveals again and again why the country is as messed up as it is, and is getting worse, because the leftist loons are desperate to out loon each other making promises they know full bloody well they can't afford to keep.

The amount of cognitive dissonance necessary to reach this conclusion is really quite absurd.

Close.

This is to show that Dems are no better than Trumpetes who beat up opponents. They figure this is on the same plane, and by making the other side look like jack ass bullies, they'll feel....well, normal I guess

Y'all "on the right know how to behave"???? What, did Fox News show NOTHING from the documented and videotaped violence at the Trump rallies?

Close.

This is to show that Dems are no better than Trumpetes who beat up opponents. They figure this is on the same plane, and by making the other side look like jack ass bullies, they'll feel....well, normal I guess

Off topic...but I've seen the picture that you use as your avatar somewhere before. What's it from?

The amount of cognitive dissonance necessary to reach this conclusion is really quite absurd.

...and that's the best you got? An anti-Trump liberal yukking it up?

I will make it easy for you. Just find one incident where the conservatives disrupted a speech by a liberal.

Also, disrupting a private speaking engagement is not covered by "free speech". Blocking access to the event is not covered by "free speech", either.

It is an act of violence and the Trump fans reacting to the mob were more than justified.

Something to make the democrats look bad !!!! :lamo Just look at every City they have control of and you need look no farther , what a joke ! :lamo

Something to make the democrats look bad !!!! :lamo Just look at every City they have control of and you need look no farther , what a joke ! :lamo

Really? Then why does New York City have a homicide rate just over HALF that of the state of Louisiana? If you'll check, while there are several cities where the homicide rate has risen, most cities are not bad off at all.

It is a FACT that red states generally have higher homicide rates than blue states...and until red states reverse that trend, you have precisely zero room to talk.

It's one of a collection I have of the author Hunter S. Thompson. I am attempting to paint the same image on canvas, but those colors are brutal

I'll take your word for it! For myself, I can work with the written word, but to borrow a line from my youth, I "can't draw a crooked line straight".

Wow, you really hate Bernie and his supporters, don't you?

Evil Bernie, trying to incite violence if he loses, pretend to care while making a **** ton of money and threatening millions of people with militaristic aggression and threatening our allies the world over.....

...oh wait.

Wow, you really hate Bernie and his supporters, don't you?

Evil Bernie, trying to incite violence if he loses, pretend to care while making a **** ton of money and threatening millions of people with militaristic aggression and threatening our allies the world over.....

...oh wait.

I don't hate anyone.....never have. It's hilarious that all you libs can come up with, is that "I hate". Too ****ing hilarious!!!!

Actually, I'd be fine with Bernie beating Hillary ...and then losing to Trump! :lamo

Hillary is a bitch, her hubby's womanizing enabler, a crook and liar.

Bernie is just an old man, and older than McCain when he ran, who promises the sky and can deliver zilch!

A 74 year old running for POTUS....that's just nuts!

Last edited:
I'll take your word for it! For myself, I can work with the written word, but to borrow a line from my youth, I "can't draw a crooked line straight".

Strange you should say that now. I made a living out of the written word all my life. I too believed I could never draw a straight line [no one can, not Van Gough, not Monet, not Andy Warhol] but as I came into retirement I found little or no satisfaction writing. Through a friend I started drawing in prep for painting and what do you know, the fish I drew looks like a fish!

I just finished what I am told is a very goof self portrait and when I look at it or some others, I can't believe I did them!

I have two drawings of HST in that photo, and am having a real problem with the angle. He's looking down which along with the color makes the photo....but for some reason I cannot get that tilt looking like it should.

I started because I have run out of challenging crosswords, the NYT week end crossword used to take me a week to complete , now it's done that or the next day...obviously they are making them easier.

In the meantime I have also started a pottery class, but that is more social [two good looking women]...I have yet to make anything that doesn't like it was done by a 2 year old.

Strange you should say that now. I made a living out of the written word all my life. I too believed I could never draw a straight line [no one can, not Van Gough, not Monet, not Andy Warhol] but as I came into retirement I found little or no satisfaction writing. Through a friend I started drawing in prep for painting and what do you know, the fish I drew looks like a fish!

I just finished what I am told is a very goof self portrait and when I look at it or some others, I can't believe I did them!

I have two drawings of HST in that photo, and am having a real problem with the angle. He's looking down which along with the color makes the photo....but for some reason I cannot get that tilt looking like it should.

I started because I have run out of challenging crosswords, the NYT week end crossword used to take me a week to complete , now it's done that or the next day...obviously they are making them easier.

In the meantime I have also started a pottery class, but that is more social [two good looking women]...I have yet to make anything that doesn't like it was done by a 2 year old.

I have to admit that gives me a bit of hope...but I think I'd better keep my [LINE]retirement check[/LINE] day job.

Doggone it - how do I get that strikethrough to work?

I don't hate anyone.....never have. It's hilarious that all you libs can come up with, is that "I hate". Too ****ing hilarious!!!!

Actually, I'd be fine with Bernie beating Hillary ...and then losing to Trump! :lamo

Hillary is a bitch, her hubby's womanizing enabler, a crook and liar.

Bernie is just an old man, and older than McCain when he ran, who promises the sky and can deliver zilch!

A 74 year old running for POTUS....that's just nuts!

He's only 4 years older than Donald Trump...........................................

Really? Then why does New York City have a homicide rate just over HALF that of the state of Louisiana? If you'll check, while there are several cities where the homicide rate has risen, most cities are not bad off at all.

It is a FACT that red states generally have higher homicide rates than blue states...and until red states reverse that trend, you have precisely zero room to talk.

You forgot Baltimore , Detroit , Cincinnati , Birmingham Alabama , Oakland California , St Louis , Tennessee , Little Rock Arkansas , .................etc. :lamo

The hoodlums they hired to disrupt Trump's rallies turned on them ! :lamo

Back
Top Bottom