• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dem and GOP voters still robbing US jobs...& in denial..

Sad but that is the risk working in a corporate environment.

There are thousands of IT jobs out there still: http://www.craigslist.org/tch/

He should try to be pro-active and not ask for handouts.

Moderator's Warning:
This has no relevance to anything and no argument. Moved to the basement.

RightatNYU said:
Moderator's Warning:
This has no relevance to anything and no argument. Moved to the basement.

I love it when you get tough, NYU. ;)

aps said:
I love it when you get tough, NYU. ;)

***If that's what it takes to make NYU tough, I would hate to see him function during a time of weakness.

ptsdkid said:
***If that's what it takes to make NYU tough, I would hate to see him function during a time of weakness.

Dude, this is my joking around with NYU. I am the one that labeled him as being tough, not him.

Soooo, do you want to analyze me, ptsdkid? *bats eyelashes*

aps said:
Dude, this is my joking around with NYU. I am the one that labeled him as being tough, not him.

Soooo, do you want to analyze me, ptsdkid? *bats eyelashes*

***I understand that it was you labeling him as tough. The word 'tough' in relation to NYU is quite humorous no matter who says it.

If you feel you need psychoanalyzing, then I would be happy to indulge. Teacher stated that he had a problem(s), thus my immediate response. Ball is in your court.

ptsdkid said:
***I understand that it was you labeling him as tough. The word 'tough' in relation to NYU is quite humorous no matter who says it.

If you feel you need psychoanalyzing, then I would be happy to indulge. Teacher stated that he had a problem(s), thus my immediate response. Ball is in your court.

Well, are you going to be rough on me? If not, then I would be interested to see what your take on me is. You can do it in one of your threads here in the basement where you offer your services or send me a private message.

He should try to be pro-active and not ask for handouts.

You must of not read the story. Being pro-active via re-trained doesn't mean the bills are on hold and if a thief took your money, the theif can say "no handouts" for you? LOL. We need better logic and reasoning than this 1st grade response.

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:
You must of not read the story. Being pro-active via re-trained doesn't mean the bills are on hold and if a thief took your money, the theif can say "no handouts" for you? LOL. We need better logic and reasoning than this 1st grade response.

A thief didn't take his money. He worked for a company that allowed him employment with them and was willing to pay this man the companies money for his services. When his services are no longer needed his employment is no longer needed.

If the guy gets any money, he should buy his wife a decent dress.

Originally posted by "The *****" pstdkid:***If that's what it takes to make NYU tough, I would hate to see him function during a time of weakness.
F.u.c.k you asshole, your the biggest ***** on this website.

ptsdkid said:

as a complete non-sequiter (I'll save you the trouble and link you the definition, ptsd: http://www.answers.com/non+sequitur&r=67), whats with the asteriks that you use before starting a post. Just curious, its kind of odd, but handy. Helps to denote where I should stop reading.

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:

...coming from the asshole with the elementary school diploma framed on the wall above his pile of Old Milwalkee cans...

When his services are no longer needed his employment is no longer needed.
:roll: :screwy

Your are so right; when Hitler didn't need the people after they voted him in office and he was secure in position--then he could do whatever he wanted; even if that included imprisoning and killing former 'Hitler' voters. We got to have better deductive logic than this folks.:2wave:

I just thought of another one also for the quote
When his services are no longer needed his employment is no longer needed.
When the Govt. is no longer needed, the citizenship is no longer needed. Imagine a life with such deletion of contract, loyalty and allegiance to change in a instant; therefore with that logic you must be very upset that the American Taliban Lindh-Walker was charged at all for crimes as a US citizen, heck loyalty, cititzenship is just a whim, and if corporate america has no responsibilty but to money, than the individual has no responsbility but what he wants--be that ever changing or not. Citizen rights vs. money rights. Sounds like a good debate and court case.

Originally posted by KCConservative:
Classy, billo.
What do you know about class? You ain't got any you condenscending piece of s.h.i.t! Your a f.u.c.k.i.n.g, obscene asshole who does nothing but troll around on his high horse and try to derail debates with your sarcastic bullshit. Why don't you go f.u.c.k yourself, you f.u.c.k.i.n.g bullshit Christian! You don't have a clue as to what God is all about. In fact, you should probably realize that God doesn't like you!

Back
Top Bottom