• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Delta Dawn, what's that variant you have on?

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Delta Dawn what's that variant you have on?
Could it be a faded virus from days gone by?
And did I hear you say there is more fear to serve today
To take us to more hysteria with another lie-ye

It is a well-known fact that Mainstream Media and Fausti cannot survive without the fear factor. A CNN director admitted as much. Now that the Covid hysteria is waning, the DNC and MSM must have a new fear factor in the wings to keep the populace in fear and having to check the latest issue to be afraid of. Enter the Delta factor

Oh, NOES, I am hearing from the resident leftists. The DELTA factor is here and it is far more deadly and dangerous than just regular ole Covid which we know killed billions. Batten the hatches, close the drapes! ARRRRGGGHH!!

My job here is to educate and enlighten and to dispel the fear that dances around inside the heads of many liberals. So, here is the scary new Delta variant!

However, if people would actually look at the data, they'd realize that the Delta variant is actually less deadly. These headlines are able to gain momentum only because of the absurd public perception that somehow India got hit worse than the rest of the world. In reality, India has one-seventh the death rate per capita of the U.S.; it's just that India got the major winter wave later, when the Western countries were largely done with it, thereby giving the illusion that India somehow suffered worse. Now, the public health Nazis are transferring their first big lie about what happened in India back to the Western world.

img.png

Rest easy folks. Chicken Little has left the building. Don't let CNN and MSNBS ruin your lives any longer.

Delta Dawn what's that variant you have on?
Could it be a faded virus from days gone by?
And did I hear you say there is more fear to serve today
To take us to more hysteria with another lie-ye

It is a well-known fact that Mainstream Media and Fausti cannot survive without the fear factor. A CNN director admitted as much. Now that the Covid hysteria is waning, the DNC and MSM must have a new fear factor in the wings to keep the populace in fear and having to check the latest issue to be afraid of. Enter the Delta factor

Oh, NOES, I am hearing from the resident leftists. The DELTA factor is here and it is far more deadly and dangerous than just regular ole Covid which we know killed billions. Batten the hatches, close the drapes! ARRRRGGGHH!!

My job here is to educate and enlighten and to dispel the fear that dances around inside the heads of many liberals. So, here is the scary new Delta variant!

However, if people would actually look at the data, they'd realize that the Delta variant is actually less deadly. These headlines are able to gain momentum only because of the absurd public perception that somehow India got hit worse than the rest of the world. In reality, India has one-seventh the death rate per capita of the U.S.; it's just that India got the major winter wave later, when the Western countries were largely done with it, thereby giving the illusion that India somehow suffered worse. Now, the public health Nazis are transferring their first big lie about what happened in India back to the Western world.

img.png

Rest easy folks. Chicken Little has left the building. Don't let CNN and MSNBS ruin your lives any longer.
This kind of false narative is complicit with thousands of unnessisary deaths inAmerica................getting a vaccine is such a simple thing thing to prevent more deaths. Conspiracies, such as you espouse, are the stuff of ignorance...... And, come on, do you REALLY think fauci has to "survive" ??---I mean , the guy is already 300 years old-----that was not a rational statement on your part....

The person who has been the most wrong, the most often about COVID starts this thread.

He even promised to leave this board if he was wrong and he didn't honor his word.

I remember he promised he would leave this forum in August 2020 if Covid did not disappear by them.

He was wrong yet he did not keep his promise.

I remember he promised he would leave this forum in August 2020 if Covid did not disappear by them.

he's been wrong about everything related to COVID.

i pray no one is listening to him.

This kind of false narative is complicit with thousands of unnessisary deaths inAmerica................getting a vaccine is such a simple thing thing to prevent more deaths. Conspiracies, such as you espouse, are the stuff of ignorance...... And, come on, do you REALLY think fauci has to "survive" ??---I mean , the guy is already 300 years old-----that was not a rational statement on your part....
Stating F A C T S is not a CT. Fausti has been instilling fear in us for a year and a half. He has been wrong more often than the left-wing posters here.HE is the one touting this Delta variant as being more deadly than Covid and he is wrong yet again like the OP shows. He is your GOTO guy and he continually lies and makes mistakes. Since he is the oracle of the left, the lying MSM latch onto his every utterance especially when he instills fear into the populace because, without it, the MSM hacks ratings would plummet more than they already have. You folks buy into the hysteria.

I have more work to do here.

I have more work to do here.
you act like you know stuff.

and yet you were wrong about COVID from the first second and all the way through.

i bet there is a diagnosis for that among people who study the human mind.

Stating F A C T S is not a CT. Fausti has been instilling fear in us for a year and a half. He has been wrong more often than the left-wing posters here.HE is the one touting this Delta variant as being more deadly than Covid and he is wrong yet again like the OP shows. He is your GOTO guy and he continually lies and makes mistakes. Since he is the oracle of the left, the lying MSM latch onto his every utterance especially when he instills fear into the populace because, without it, the MSM hacks ratings would plummet more than they already have. You folks buy into the hysteria.
What possible incentive would Fauci have to tell lies ???????

Do they have delta dawns in Russia?
Yes. That's where she left for with her mysterious lover to escape the totalitarians in America. She was never seen nor heard from again when he swept into town to take her away from the insane people in the town she lived in at the time.

I have just read on various news websites that there is now a new variant called the Lambda variant that is even worse than the Delta variant.

And some people seem to feel that this Lambda variant may overpower current vaccines.

It seems that FATE for whatever reason is pushing human beings beyond their breaking point.

Maybe that is why so many Americans traveled over the July 4th long weekend. They had just decided to get back to some sort of normality.

And maybe a lot of people have decided that the only way to survive this nightmare is to simply tune out.

What possible incentive would Fauci have to tell 6lies ???????
Acclaim, notice, popularity, and most importantly keeping his highest paid job in the nation when Biden took over.

Yes. That's where she left for with her mysterious lover to escape the totalitarians in America. She was never seen nor heard from again when he swept into town to take her away from the insane people in the town she lived in at the time.
But Russia is an autocracy. I will concede that the shirtless equestrian is intelligent while the defeated orange julius is about as sharp as a bag of jello at the bottom of a lake.

I have just read on various news websites that there is now a new variant called the Lambda variant that is even worse than the Delta variant.

And some people seem to feel that this Lambda variant may overpower current vaccines.

It seems that FATE for whatever reason is pushing human beings beyond their breaking point.

Maybe that is why so many Americans traveled over the July 4th long weekend. They had just decided to get back to some sort of normality.

And maybe a lot of people have decided that the only way to survive this nightmare is to simply tune out.
At some point, people have to face death and their fears of it. It is a fact that Covid attacked mainly the elderly, the obese, and people with pre-existing conditions. That is of no matter in today's hysterical hyperbolic times. Fear sells, as a CNN Director admitted when he also admitted CNN is just a propaganda tool for the Democrats. People who are young and healthy and contract Covid RARELY die but that part is kept silent. Why? Because their ratings and viewership is sinking like a rock without Trump and they need to keep their jobs. They cannot survive without the Fear Factor.

As of this a.m. Israel has just 37 hospitalizations for covid. They are over 60% vaxxed.

But Russia is an autocracy. I will concede that the shirtless equestrian is intelligent while the defeated orange julius is about as sharp as a bag of jello at the bottom of a lake.
No more so than America today. Thanks for the laughs on your comments about Biden, though. I like what the Australian reporter said.

"Joe, just save all of us the time and turn the teleprompter around."

please. no one listen to the OP regarding COVID. it could cost people loved ones.

No more so than America today. Thanks for the laughs on your comments about Biden, though. I like what the Australian reporter said.

"Joe, just save all of us the time and turn the teleprompter around."
It might have been lost in translation, but i wasn't referring to Biden. I was referring to King Puckerhead.

Maybe one day, we will get something other than garbage from the OP
Probably not but maybe

Maybe one day, we will get something other than garbage from the OP
Probably not but maybe
if it was just garbage it wouldn't be so bad. what he has posted since day 1 of COVID is deadly.

It might have been lost in translation, but i wasn't referring to Biden. I was referring to King Puckerhead.
Who might that be?

Who might that be?
Mango the Clown. You might have noticed him calling into faux and fools occasionally. I don't know if he ever called RT, but i hear that they like him.

Back
Top Bottom