• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Delegates face death threats from Trump supporters

BLM supporters have burnt down entire city blocks and the BLM has not paid a single legal bill for their comrades.

It's both bizarre and hilarious that any thread involving Trump alleged misdeeds or problems will very early on have as a defense, "Buuuuttt....LIBERALS!!" :roll:

democracy as a FORM of government is evil, democracy as an ELEMENT of government is essential.

I think I just found my signature. Thanks PO!

the buying off of delegates is 100% proof of a system that is totally RIGGED.. when cruz's insane greed went strong for that immoral LOOP HOLE he dove in head first.... and that then made him being a christian and conservative a FRAUD.. and suddenly the people woke up with anger ..... from a tie in indiana to a landslide for trump

trump is the new teddy roosevelt exposing the rigged system to keep the CURRENT RUCH... YHE CURRENT STATUS QUO.. not matter if it stops the progress of america and teddy made those anti monopoly laws

the NEXT teddy roosevelt.... is DONALD J TRUMP and so many other surprising similaries

Back
Top Bottom