• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Delaware women accused of stealing MAGA hat indicted on robbery, hate crime charges

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Delaware women accused of stealing MAGA hat indicted on robbery, hate crime charges | Fox News

Stealing a little boy’s MAGA hat, trying to sucker punch a bystander, destroying signs, generally being asses. This is what we can expect from progressives, I guess.

I’d bet on 30 days assuming no priors. For the women doing the assaulting, not the little boy for wearing the hat, BTW.

I remember a Republican Congressional candidate body slamming a reporter, and your crush Trump saying how he was his kind of man.

But only progressives act like savages, right? At least Biden hasn't come out in support of a thug like Trump did.

God bless the USA.

I remember a Republican Congressional candidate body slamming a reporter, and your crush Trump saying how he was his kind of man.

But only progressives act like savages, right? At least Biden hasn't come out in support of a thug like Trump did.

God bless the USA.

Yeah, that guy should have been charged with assault for sure. But right wing partisans don't mind violence so long as it's their violence. Look how long they were defending the guys who rode down Ahmaud Arbery and shot him to death. They don't care about violence so long as it's their violence.

As for this, these girls certainly need to be in trouble for their actions, they are not excusable. Though I would say 15 years would be a bit much. Hefty fines and community service would likely do.

Delaware women accused of stealing MAGA hat indicted on robbery, hate crime charges | Fox News

Stealing a little boy’s MAGA hat, trying to sucker punch a bystander, destroying signs, generally being asses. This is what we can expect from progressives, I guess.

I’d bet on 30 days assuming no priors. For the women doing the assaulting, not the little boy for wearing the hat, BTW.

Since it was a child, I hope the judge throws the book at them and gives them max jail time.

Since it was a child, I hope the judge throws the book at them and gives them max jail time.

They will get less than a year despite your fantasies of revenge...

They will get less than a year despite your fantasies of revenge...

That is what you hope, of course, and if a Democratic DA and/or judge they may instead get a medal and told to keep up the good work, giving the two the address of area elementary schools.

And what is great is the fact these two stupid little witches will have a felony arrest record for life.

The two stupid twits again prove democrats are the party of hate.

God bless the USA.

No surprise that you equate a politician shoving a reporter who won't get out of his way with assaulting and robbing a child and violently assaulting someone coming to the child's aid.

No surprise that you equate a politician shoving a reporter who won't get out of his way with assaulting and robbing a child and violently assaulting someone coming to the child's aid.

No surprise that you support a President who condones violence. He's the alpha dog you always wanted to be but can't be. Keep hiding under his skirt.

That is what you hope, of course, and if a Democratic DA and/or judge they may instead get a medal and told to keep up the good work, giving the two the address of area elementary schools.

Not a hope at all, just reality...

Back
Top Bottom