• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Deja Vu: Rain Stops Trump Again

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Proving he learned nothing on Saturday, Trump dodges cemetery visit again today.

White House confirms Trump will not visit Arlington cemetery on Veteran’s Day as rain is expected

According to Washington Post correspondent Josh Dawsey, the White House announced “a lid” on presidential movements at 10 a.m. ET, meaning the president is not scheduled to leave the White House for the remainder of the day....

Weather.com forecasted a 100 percent chance of rain at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday.

What Trump is not

DA_ba9OVoAAGJWu.jpg

What a leader!

Later today President Bone Spurs will watch football on the telly and then tweet his disgust and contempt for players who kneel during the national anthem.

But it would have caused... Traffic. :lamo. I mean at this point even the WH staff who comes up with alternate reality excuses for Kellyanne Conway to say knows it's bad.

which is such a BS excuse because Trump had absolutely ZERO problem with causing traffic issues when parts of New York were blocked off from Trump tower, he has absolutely zero problems causing traffic problems for his rallies, he had absolutely ZERO problem for the traffic problem his grand "parade" would have caused. This man is simply a class A ***** and national embarrassment.

Rain didn't stop him here, recently!

Drug6syWoAE_FrO.jpg

Rain didn't stop him here, recently!

View attachment 67244127

:lamo

So he's not afraid of rain? He just doesn't care as much about veterans as he does about golf?

Not sure what to say. I guess I better step back and wait for his water carriers to come in and explain how this all makes sense and Trump is still the best thing that ever happened to America.

What a leader!

Later today President Bone Spurs will watch football on the telly and then tweet his disgust and contempt for players who kneel during the national anthem.

Of course the draft dodger will do this. He is absolutely DISGUSTING.

Notice the Trumpcult Army has barely said a word yet. They are either hoping this blunder blows over quickly or Hannity gives them some talking points to defend Dear Leader.

Notice the Trumpcult Army has barely said a word yet. They are either hoping this blunder blows over quickly or Hannity gives them some talking points to defend Dear Leader.

My bet is B) they are waiting for the talking points.

My bet is B) they are waiting for the talking points.

Sarah Sanders already said, it's not because of the reason Trump gave.

She changed it to them being courteous enough not to want to disrupt traffic.

Sarah Sanders already said, it's not because of the reason Trump gave.

She changed it to them being courteous enough not to want to disrupt traffic.

On a national holiday :lamo

On a national holiday :lamo

Right, I think I was mistaken. She changed the reason for the Paris no-show to that.

Not that it even matters what reason the White House says. They may as well say, Trump was in the middle of finishing a game of Monopoly, you know how long those games can last.

And everyone would be like, "that's outrageous. there are more pressing matters than board games."

Except the Trumpers, they would be like, "Tell me, you've EVER completed a game of Monopoly in less than 2 hours. YOU KNOW they take a long time!"

and everyone else would be like, "Yeah, whatever your president is a sack of ****."

Back
Top Bottom