• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Deja Vu: Rain Stops Trump Again

Obama would have been eviscerated by the right. Then again, most of the right voted for a guy who said he prefers guys who don’t get captured.

I thought Obama was a weenie.

Trump has shown me what it really means to be a weenie. This "man" is damaged.

Cadet Bone-Spurs doesn't give a single **** about the men and women of the military. The rain would ruin his hair! Now if it was a memorial golfing event, I'm sure he'd be right there.

.... but if President Obama had skipped a memorial service because of rain, self-appointed Obama-beater-upper citizen Trump would be on twitter talking about what a wimp Obama was.

.... but if President Obama had skipped a memorial service because of rain, self-appointed Obama-beater-upper citizen Trump would be on twitter talking about what a wimp Obama was.

Indeed. FOX News would have been on top of this for weeks. Probably trying to figure out a way to combine it with the other big Obama scandal: Dijon mustard.

Christ, still none of the usual suspects. I guess Hannity still hasn't given them their talking points.

Indeed. FOX News would have been on top of this for weeks. Probably trying to figure out a way to combine it with the other big Obama scandal: Dijon mustard.

Christ, still none of the usual suspects. I guess Hannity still hasn't given them their talking points.

Are Hannity and Rush on vacation today? If so, that works out great for them. They're having to dig deep to find some explanation they can give without laughing or crying. But hang on -- they'll get there. That's why they get paid the big bucks.

Don't forget the uproar over the tan suit......

So many harsh remarks about Trump. Why aren’t his zealous loyalists defending him? Guess they’re all huddled together tryin’ to figure a way to blame Obama or the Democrats.

So many harsh remarks about Trump. Why aren’t his zealous loyalists defending him? Guess they’re all huddled together tryin’ to figure a way to blame Obama or the Democrats.

Maybe it has something to do with fox new’s twitter account going silent

Back
Top Bottom