• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

degree in Accountancy

ashiol

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Guys
what do you think Is a degree in Accountancy enough to teach Business Studies at secondary level? Would I need to take any further courses relevant to Business Studies before the PGCE?
share with me

Guys
what do you think Is a degree in Accountancy enough to teach Business Studies at secondary level? Would I need to take any further courses relevant to Business Studies before the PGCE?
share with me

I have an MBA (conc. in accounting) and I did a little adjunct work at a community college. However, I need to have an MBA and a CPA (which I'm working on) to teach undergrad accounting classes at a university, and a PhD/DBA to teach any graduate classes or many 300/400 level classes.

Not sure what it's like with you, or even where you are.

Back
Top Bottom