• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Defying national trends, Colorado voters continue to prefer Democrats to Republicans (The Rocky Mountaineer Poll)

Clearly it's the legal weed!
If that's his beef, and that did cross my mind, as I live in Colorado also, I'd be interested in how our 'legal weed' is a bad thing. But I don't want to put the cart before the horse or words in his mouth. Colorado is certainly no "hell-hole." That's for damn sure.

Kind of like how righties do with cities they don't like? ;)

If you are accusing me of something, please ensure you have some back up.

There are cities I find totally disgusting. But is that politics or human nature ?

What makes you think being disappointed in [the people of] my state would ever attract me to some state like Mississippi, or Georgia for that matter?

I love Colorado - which is why I'm disappointed in the people here who're turning it into a nightmarish, liberal hell-hole.

And besides, we don't have sweltering humidity here like Mississippi, and Georgia; sticky, sweltering humidity - against which there oughta be a law, btw.
Those people you describe are responsible for the vast majority of GDP in your state. Colorado would have the economy of a third world country were it not for the front range metros.

I still remember when Dole won Colorado back in 1996.

I still remember when Dole won Colorado back in 1996.
I still remember when John Love was our governor. The state's gone "progressively" downhill ever since.

I still remember when John Love was our governor. The state's gone "progressively" downhill ever since.

Then leave. Nobody's stopping you. :)

Back
Top Bottom