• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Deep Throat Revealed

Do You Care About Who "Deep Throat" Is?

• Yes, and here's why . . . .

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, and here's why . . . .

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Somewhat, for these reasons . . . .

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • The movie was great!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

flip2

Reaction score
Does anyone care about who "Deep Throat" is? As was revealed, at least in part by the alleged man himself, it was the FBI's second top dog during the Nixon admin.

More importantly, anyone seen the movie?

flip2 said:
Does anyone care about who "Deep Throat" is? As was revealed, at least in part by the alleged man himself, it was the FBI's second top dog during the Nixon admin.

More importantly, anyone seen the movie?

That's just asking for a dirty joke...

I mean it was bad enough, now you're asking about movies...

Thus, the choice of "The movie was great!" I expect jokes to be made.

See, no one cares about W. John Felt being, uhh, that guy. Sexual jokes have just begun!

I am somewhat interested as to his motive, and the history of it. Hoover was notorious for having dirt on people, and using blackmail when it suited him. Felt was the number two man and was passed over to head the FBI after Hoover. Spying on the opposition party has been done since the beginning of time, so why did Felt and the press make a big deal out of this incident? Was he just mad about not getting promoted or was it a political move? There are still a lot of unanswered questions.

He is 91. Let him have his 15 minutes of fame and die in peace.

Back
Top Bottom