• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Deep down...

I hear you.

A long time ago I reallythought that I would change the world.

But the world changed me.

That ought to be said at every HS and College graduation commencement speech, instead of stroking the useless little snots and telling them they are the future.

That ought to be said at every HS and College graduation commencement speech, instead of stroking the useless little snots and telling them they are the future.

I'd rank it #2, right behind "hey everyone, I'm gay" when your parents are there.

He must not be from New England. :)

[video]http://www.teachertube.com/music.php?music_id=2260[/video]

Hilarious JC!

Dunkin Donuts is wicked awesome! :lamo

Romance has many forms from special moments to laughter to playing tricks on your loved one, the list goes on forever. Try making a list of things that you consider romantic and I personally would think it may take days to complete. One has to know what tickles your lovers fancy. The little things are huge in my opinion. She must somehow always feel loved no matter what it takes and you have to love doing those things for her. Just to know she is happy and content and you must never decide you have done enough for her. It does not stop with time as your last moment together must be a romantic one.

Back
Top Bottom