• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Deep down...

Jersey born and bred. There is a reason I don't live there any more, I think I just found another one.

Jersey is the worst state in the entire Republic, nothing good ever originated from Jersey.

Thanks for the warning. Now I'll be lying in wait!

hahah, I like you ChrisL, you know how to play along.

But prepare all you want, for it shall serve you no good in the end. For I am the destroyer of worlds, the Omega, the End of All. Fight me at your own peril!

Route 206 up in Sussex County. Best bagels ever.

We have a place called Bagels and Cream, and they make sandwiches on bagels. The chicken salad on a bagel with tomato, cheese and lettuce is to DIE for. Yummy!!!

The chicken salad they use is also local to my area from Willow Tree Chicken Farm in MA. I really want to go get a sandwich now! :mrgreen:

We have a place called Bagels and Cream, and they make sandwiches on bagels. The chicken salad on a bagel with tomato, cheese and lettuce is to DIE for. Yummy!!!

The chicken salad they use is also local to my area from Willow Tree Chicken Farm in MA. I really want to go get a sandwich now! :mrgreen:

I don't remember what the place was called, but one of their bagels with cream cheese? MWA! (makes that hand movement that goes with the mwa, lol)

That and a cup of DD coffee, and all is right with the world. :)

Hey! Quit hacking up my thread. :(

I've always loved this song:

Hey! Quit hacking up my thread. :(

Oops! Sorry! :3oops: Emily Dickinson?

Wild Nights--Wild Nights!

Wild nights--wild nights!
Were I with thee
Wild nights should be
our luxury!

Futile the winds
To heart in port--
Done with the compass,
Done with the chart!

Rowing in Eden--
As the sea!
Might I moor, tonight,
In thee!

- Emily Dickinson

9eqete3y.jpg

Between that and your current avatar, that makes be think of this one:

A9Xt82ECUAE-Spn.jpg

Your current avatar:

Cynicism is much more fun. Come, join the dark side. Together we can mock everyone else!

Maybe you're on to something there.

Route 206 up in Sussex County. Best bagels ever.

Hahaha, that's pretty much exactly where I live. Newton...god damn does this place need a Chipotle.

From Loading Mercury With A Pitchfork ~ Richard Brautigan

F*** ME LIKE FRIED POTATOES

F*** me like fried potatoes
on the most beautifully hungry
morning of my God-damn life.

----

I'm not big on poetry, but ^^^ this one makes sense to me.

With a few eggs and some bacon we've got a great breakfast.

All fried in butter, of course.

I just might cook this in the morning.

With some French Toast.

Meh. I was once a romantic. The world killed that part of me. :(

I hear you.

A long time ago I reallythought that I would change the world.

But the world changed me.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, you're THE coffee snob. How could I forget. :roll: Well I happen to think DD makes the best iced coffee. The hot coffee I could take it or leave it.

I've been in a few Dunkin Donuts places.

I don't like their donuts or their coffee.

For good coffee and donuts (Beignets.) go to Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans

Last edited:
I've been in a few Dunkin Donuts places.

I don't like their donuts or their coffee.

For good coffee and donuts (Beignets.) go to Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans

That's a little out of the way for me every day before work. :lol: OTOH, there's a Dunkin Donuts less than a two blocks away.

Back
Top Bottom