• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Deep down...

You need to smoke about an oz of potpourri and read it in the light of a scented candle before it starts making sense.

:lol:.....

I've always kind of rolled my eyes at the super sappy romantic poetry I've read.

However, if a man sings to me...... wow. Melt my heart.

Obviously, subtly is lost on you.... :wink:

Yet Chemistry, Biology, and Physics is not. I think I'm in the better boat.

And BTW, that previous statement was smarmy cynicism, not lost subtly.

The river crafts a crevice for man's desires.The earth spins her body in glorious meaning.I thought a glimpse of Infinite's madness.

I've always kind of rolled my eyes at the super sappy romantic poetry I've read.

However, if a man sings to me...... wow. Melt my heart.

What if his singing is bad?

What if his singing is bad?

It would be better if he sang well. If he was a horrible singer, but his heart was in it .... I wouldn't mind much. :)

Yet Chemistry, Biology, and Physics is not. I think I'm in the better boat.

And BTW, that previous statement was smarmy cynicism, not lost subtly.

I don't think I needed your curriculum vitae in a thread about romance, but congratulations. :wink:

Smarmy cynicism I can deal with.

I don't think I needed your curriculum vitae in a thread about romance, but congratulations.

Yes you do

Smarmy cynicism I can deal with.

We'll see, it was a swing and a miss on that first one.

Also, Dunkin Donuts is ass. Donuts suck, coffee is horrible.

Yes you do

NO. It is not. DD coffee is DELICIOUS! :shock: How DARE you!

NO. It is not. DD coffee is DELICIOUS! :shock: How DARE you!

How dare I? I've had actual craft coffee, that's how I dare. DD is for people who don't know donuts or coffee.

Yes you do

Good God, what is your problem?

You are reminding me of the puppies who hung in Seaside, thinking they owned the place.

How dare I? I've had actual craft coffee, that's how I dare. DD is for people who don't know donuts or coffee.

Oh yeah, you're THE coffee snob. How could I forget. :roll: Well I happen to think DD makes the best iced coffee. The hot coffee I could take it or leave it.

You are reminding me of the puppies who hung in Seaside, thinking they owned the place.

He's flirting with you. Can't you tell? :lol:

Oh yeah, you're THE coffee snob. How could I forget. :roll: Well I happen to think DD makes the best iced coffee. The hot coffee I could take it or leave it.

I am THE coffee snob. THE beer snob too. These are things I know.

Man, you are not doing well with that smarmy cynicism. Strike 2. Thought you said you could handle this ****.

Well I think I know iced coffee better than you, and DD makes the best iced coffee. *sticks out tongue*

Um, sunshine? Your welcome to be any type of snob you want to be.

You go enjoy your coffee and beer. Shoe, go away now.

Man, you are not doing well with that smarmy cynicism. Strike 2. Thought you said you could handle this ****.

Jersey born and bred. There is a reason I don't live there any more, I think I just found another one.

Well I think I know iced coffee better than you, and DD makes the best iced coffee. *sticks out tongue*

Hahaha, Aloof optimism is kryptonite of smarmy cynicism. You win this round!

Moderator's Warning:
I can't believe I have to drop an inthread in THIS thread saying "folks, take it down a notch".... really? Really really? Holey hannah is there something in the water lately?? :doh:

Hahaha, Aloof optimism is kryptonite of smarmy cynicism. You win this round!

I won the battle but not the war? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom