• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Deegan, need your help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I remember you saying that you would censor me over on the Political Shootout forum if I screwed up. Well, is that what happened? I cannot log in over there, and there is no administrator in which to air my concern. I thought you people were much less critical of the threads over there. Actually, I haven't posted there in over a week, as I'm having too much fun with the liberal majority here.

Please do not make this become a "us v them" thread.
I respect Deegan as his forum.

This could have just as easily been a PM.

*hint* *hint*

Yes, listen to Vauge, I don't want to bring the two in to question here, but since you asked already, no, you are not banned, p.m me if it's not worked out by now.

Deegan said:
Yes, listen to Vauge, I don't want to bring the two in to question here, but since you asked already, no, you are not banned, p.m me if it's not worked out by now.

***What are you and Vague talking about? Bring what two into question? Anyway, thanks for the response. I'll try it later.

ptsdkid said:
***What are you and Vague talking about? Bring what two into question? Anyway, thanks for the response. I'll try it later.
He was refering to a "forum war".

DP is not interested.

vauge said:
He was refering to a "forum war".

DP is not interested.

***Forum war? This is another side to DP that I haven't seen. Is this your version of implementing the 'thought police'? Where exactly did I refer to DP with my post to Deegan?

He is simply suggesting we don't discuss the other forum here, and I don't really want DP discussed on my forum, but I can only ask. Some who have gotten in trouble here, have gone over there to bad mouth the site, I don't know how long I can allow that, so far it's been harmless. Now I had to ban a member over there, and he followed me here to bash me on a thread, the whole thing is silly really, but it's also embarrassing for me. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable here, and this is obviously uncomfortable for some here.

So just P.M me next time, here or there, thanks.

ptsdkid said:
***Forum war? This is another side to DP that I haven't seen. Is this your version of implementing the 'thought police'? Where exactly did I refer to DP with my post to Deegan?
Was your OP deleted?

Could this post have been a PM rather than a WTF about *another* forum?

What part of "DP is not interested" did you miss?

Logic isn't your strongest allie.

vauge said:
Was your OP deleted?

Could this post have been a PM rather than a WTF about *another* forum?

What part of "DP is not interested" did you miss?

Logic isn't your strongest allie.

***What is OP? does that stand for opinion? I fully understand that DP is not interested in the creation of a forum war with another. I am not particularly interested in a forum war either.

The point that you sadly keep missing is that no where did I even suggest that DP and PShootout engage in a war. I asked you specifically to point out where I referred to a war, or a potential war, and you simply chose to ignore it by engaging in pig-headed sarcasm with the statement, 'What part of DP is not interested did you miss?" So what part of my question did 'YOU' miss, or what part of my question was too tough for you to handle?

ptsdkid said:
***What is OP? does that stand for opinion? I fully understand that DP is not interested in the creation of a forum war with another. I am not particularly interested in a forum war either.

The point that you sadly keep missing is that no where did I even suggest that DP and PShootout engage in a war. I asked you specifically to point out where I referred to a war, or a potential war, and you simply chose to ignore it by engaging in pig-headed sarcasm with the statement, 'What part of DP is not interested did you miss?" So what part of my question did 'YOU' miss, or what part of my question was too tough for you to handle?
And the point that you sadly keep missing is that this conversation should be done through personal message and not in a public forum...

I'm closing it...Further conversation should be done privately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom