• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Declaration of Resistance

We declare ourselves in spiritual resistance to The Regime, which we view as Marxist and totalitarian. Viewing Marxism as dangerously hostile toward religion, we believe our very existence is threatened. Cooperation of any kind with The Regime worsens our condition. Therefore, we resolve to defend our rights to worship Jesus Christ, and to protect his New Chosen People, regardless of the severe, consequential repression we expect from The Regime. We pledge our lives to this sacred cause, and will never compromise, so help us God.

CHRISTIAN RESISTANCE OF AMERICA​

"Know the Truth, and fight for it."​

Marxism? Really? Dude, it's 2011. Marxism as an existential threat is over. Get out of the 20th century.

The biggest threat to religion is (horrors of horrors), people realizing how useless and outdated it really is. Dogmatic religion is being overshadowed by individual spirituality, thankfully.

You're gonna look a bit silly when Obama's voted out. All this hyperbole like it's the USSR junior over a bloke who'll be lucky to see a second term. Not to mention your heresy over who the chosen people are.

Last edited:
RadicalModerate;bt925 said:
Marxism? Really? Dude, it's 2011. Marxism as an existential threat is over. Get out of the 20th century.

The biggest threat to religion is (horrors of horrors), people realizing how useless and outdated it really is. Dogmatic religion is being overshadowed by individual spirituality, thankfully.

He who doesn't know history, is doomed to repeat it. In the West, those who reject the one, true God -- Jesus Christ -- are condemned, and are ineligible to govern, in any capacity, anywhere, at any time.

Last edited:
spud_meister;bt926 said:
You're gonna look a bit silly when Obama's voted out. All this hyperbole like it's the USSR junior over a bloke who'll be lucky to see a second term. Not to mention your heresy over who the chosen people are.

You gravely under-assess the symbolic significance of Obama. As America's first Black president, he cannot be allowed to fail. PCEstablishment--America has decreed that Obama MUST succeed, at all costs. That means he must be given a second term, EVEN IF he does not win re-election. That's right -- PCESTABLISHMENT WILL HAND OBAMA A SECOND TERM, IF HE LOSES THE ELECTIONS OF 2012. Secondly, what is 'heresy' to you, is doctrine to me.

Last edited:
ElCid;bt929 said:
You gravely under-assess the symbolic significance of Obama. As America's first Black president, he cannot be allowed to fail. PCEstablishment--America has decreed that Obama MUST succeed, at all costs. That means he must be given a second term, EVEN IF he does not win re-election. That's right -- PCESTABLISHMENT WILL HAND OBAMA A SECOND TERM, IF HE LOSES THE ELECTIONS OF 2012.

We'll see.

Secondly, what is 'heresy' to you, is doctrine to me.

Doctrine with no biblical basis.

How so? The New Testament's storyline pretty much corresponds with that of history. Jesus ministered to the Jews and was executed around AD 30; His message was adopted by Paul, a Roman citizen and Greek-speaking, Jewish rabbi, around AD 33. Paul, taking advantage of the Pax Romana, headed north to GREECE, where he sold the new religion. Eventually, he took it to ROME, where he died, in defense of it, as did Peter. From there, Christianity started it climb to dominance in the West. The Bible is a product of history. It reflects much of the history that produced it. It does not, however, stand outside history.

Elcid, please, whatever you are on, can I have some?

Mr. Invisible;bt939 said:

Sho nuff, Playa. Git you a college text on survey of Western Civilization, and start reading about the rise of Christianity in the Roman Empire. We'll talk, when you're done. I have a ton of other great sources for you to check out afterward.:peace

Mr. Invisible;bt939 said:

Moderator's Warning:
Reminder, the same rules apply here as in the forum. Don't attack other members.

If Obama is the new Stalin or whatever your trying to say, then you wouldn't be allowed to post this online. I swear the ignorance of some people is painful.

Back
Top Bottom