• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

December 25; a most blessed day.

Empirica

~Transcend~
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I wish to all a very Merry Christmas on this very special day of love, peace and hope.

May God bless all who believe the America Dream is the Savior's plan for world salvation.

May God forgive the poor misguided souls who worship at the altar of Utopia and Globalism.

Never forget the true purpose of this most blessed day is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

Peace on Earth...sincerely; Empi~

How about toggling off the signature.

I wish to all a very Merry Christmas on this very special day of love, peace and hope.

May God bless all who believe the America Dream is the Savior's plan for world salvation.

May God forgive the poor misguided souls who worship at the altar of Utopia and Globalism.

Never forget the true purpose of this most blessed day is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas Empirica!

How about toggling off the signature.

Since it's Christmas, some bible quotes should be in order for the sig.

You know, like

or

“Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt.

or
Do not take advantage of a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether that worker is a fellow Israelite or a foreigner residing in one of your towns.

or

‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them.
34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Or

– Remembering their sojourn: “When they were few in number, of little account, and strangers in it, wandering from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another people,...”

USA = God's own country?
What about the rest of the world?
Are all other countries "the devil's countries"?

I hadn't even noticed the second line.

:lol:

What scumbaggery.

For the record: Faith saves, not a belief in American exceptionalism.

Love, peace and hope

Wow!

How does one speak those words while displaying that signature line...

...and not cringe?

Do you actually not see the disconnect?

It's not part of God's plan for inclusionary existence, since God has a gated community.

The second line of the OP is "God bless the nationalists." And we all know nationalist is only half a word.

The whole fake idiom is putrid at best.

I can't believe someone tried to conceal a prayer blessing for nationalists as a Christmas message of peace. Unbelievable scumbaggery. No wonder the signature was left toggled on.

I can't believe someone tried to conceal a prayer blessing for nationalists as a Christmas message of peace. Unbelievable scumbaggery. No wonder the signature was left toggled on.

These type of people rarely are able to see the reality of their ironic positions and how it is antithesis to the cause of what Christ and his Father actually advocate in the world..I have parents of that ilk and have zero desire to spend anytime with them due to their hypocritical divergence of their propaganda.

These type of people rarely are able to see the reality of their ironic positions and how it is antithesis to the cause of what Christ and his Father actually advocate in the world..I have parents of that ilk and have zero desire to spend anytime with them due to their hypocritical divergence of their propaganda.

People are so happy being patted on the back for being white, they don't see bigotry costs them.

It takes Empirica to screw up Christmas wishes.

The second line of the OP is "God bless the nationalists." And we all know nationalist is only half a word.

Correction, It is one of two words.

USA = God's own country?
What about the rest of the world?
Are all other countries "the devil's countries"?
I hadn't even noticed the second line.

:lol:

What scumbaggery.

For the record: Faith saves, not a belief in American exceptionalism.
If you're hydrophobic and the apple tree is across a wild raging river; maybe it's time to plant your own apple tree?!

"American exceptionalism" is God's beacon of hope to lead humanity from the bonds and oppression of Marxism.

A shining example to the "rest of the world" of the wondrous opportunities made possible by the American Dream.

Limiting US immigration would likely inflict major setbacks to the progressives' hopes and plans of a Global Utopia.

And when people can no longer flee oppression and poverty, they may be forced to find another path to a better life.

This ain't rocket surgery folks...When immigrating to the US for a 'better life' is no longer possible; what do they do?

They're forced by necessity to unite in homeland revolution to create a Dream they once hoped America would provide.

(If you're hydrophobic and the apple tree is across a wild raging river; maybe it's time to plant your own apple tree)...Clarification is so wonderful!

I stare at the cascade of text, bold strewn madly about. I see all the words but I dare not endeavor to decipher. Frightening.

teAXcP9.jpg

**** this **** :2razz:

27397464969_e61314c925.jpg

Since it's Christmas, some bible quotes should be in order for the sig.

You know, like

or

Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt.

or
Do not take advantage of a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether that worker is a fellow Israelite or a foreigner residing in one of your towns.

or

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them.
34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Or

– Remembering their sojourn: “When they were few in number, of little account, and strangers in it, wandering from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another people,...”
I never "mistreat", "oppress" nor "take advantage" of anyone; "foreigner" nor otherwise.

I never differentiate in my treatment of people based on geography...that's just dumdedumdum.

But; I will admit I have no use or compassion for criminals regardless of who or what they are!

And I don't recall ever being discourteous to a visitor for staying too long providing they're nice.

Although my brother's noisy-hyper-brats do occasionally test my limits during extended "sojourns".

But I can't help loving the little monsters none the less...

I never "mistreat", "oppress" nor "take advantage" of anyone; "foreigner" nor otherwise.

I never differentiate in my treatment of people based on geography...that's just dumdedumdum.

But; I will admit I have no use or compassion for criminals regardless of who or what they are!

And I don't recall ever being discourteous to a visitor for staying too long providing they're nice.

Although my brother's noisy-hyper-brats do occasionally test my limits during extended "sojourns".

But I can't help loving the little monsters none the less...

Un huh. Not personally, but your signature says you support it.

Back
Top Bottom