• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses

Hillary Clinton is the new Benghazi. The conservative identity politics version of the race card. Stop the argument by bringing it up to muddy the waters.

Meh, so transparent, so useless.

and yet so true.

Dems birthed Hillary back in the watergate era and she's been polluting the party wide and deep for decades. The women will do and say anything for power. The Democratic party has taken lessons and run. Obama DOJ spying offshoot of Hillary dirty politics.....member Hillary disappearing reappearing FBI files in the day? Hillarys roots run deep can't deny poison created by her by telling others to stop muddying the waters with name when its Hillary's dirty tactics built into Democratic playbook.

decades before her taint is washed from Dem party.

and yet so true.

Dems birthed Hillary back in the watergate era and she's been polluting the party wide and deep for decades. The women will do and say anything for power. The Democratic party has taken lessons and run. Obama DOJ spying offshoot of Hillary dirty politics.....member Hillary disappearing reappearing FBI files in the day? Hillarys roots run deep can't deny poison created by her by telling others to stop muddying the waters with name when its Hillary's dirty tactics built into Democratic playbook.

decades before her taint is washed from Dem party.

Again, I really couldn't care less for the cons obsession with a ratty old woman.

Just keep muddying the convo by deflecting. At the end of the day, Trump is the most corrupt POTUS we've ever had.

its NYSD...important missing letter...friend

U.S. District Court • Southern District of New York

LOL. I guess you don't know NYS has it's own AG...

Fox probably never mentioned that. So you haven't a clue.

I never once mention the NY District Court. I don't give a damn about them. Trump and his family live in NY, and do business in NY.. That's his, and YOUR problem...lol

LOL. I guess you don't know NYS has it's own AG...

Fox probably never mentioned that. So you haven't a clue.

I never once mention the NY District Court. I don't give a damn about them. Trump and his family live in NY, and do business in NY.. That's his, and YOUR problem...lol

please show me the case in which you're referencing

The New York state Attorney General doesn't answer to Barr.

Odd that that's news to you.

When it comes to legal matters, the Constitution and economics it is really fascinating how clueless and ignorant the alt-right is.

The fact that this poster doesn't realize the NYS AG doesn't answer to Barr, and many of Trump's businesses and crimes happened in NYS is scary.

please show me the case in which you're referencing

I don't work in the AG's office. You do know it was NYS who shut down Trump's criminal charity..

A quote for you from the NY Judge:

“Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation – including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more. This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr Trump’s business and political interests.”

More:

Trump had used the charity to pay off legal settlements within his business and even to buy a painting of himself to hang in one of his golf clubs.

More fun is sure to follow.... lol

NY Senate passes bills on Trump's tax returns and pardon power

NY Senate passes bills on Trump's tax returns and pardon power - CBS News

I don't work in the AG's office. You do know it was NYS who shut down Trump's criminal charity..

A quote for you from the NY Judge:

More:

More fun is sure to follow.... lol

NY Senate passes bills on Trump's tax returns and pardon power

NY Senate passes bills on Trump's tax returns and pardon power - CBS News

got it...foundation and Taxes....state stuff...you are correct Barr has no decision in those matters.

I was focussed on Federal cases in southern District of New York. Big Boy Court.

I was wrong you are right.

Fake news. It's the New York Times and they have a vast history deceiving the general public for partisan reasons. The "stats" they present are inaccurate, and the incredible job growth has shown to be the result of tax cuts, negotiating with companies to bring jobs back to US, and removing many federal regulations, all thanks to Trump and no real data has shown that'll spell disaster. Very fake news. Mr. or Ms. Moderator, move this thread from Breaking News to the Conspiracy Theories section where it belongs. Thank You!

got it...foundation and Taxes....state stuff...you are correct Barr has no decision in those matters.

I was focussed on Federal cases in southern District of New York. Big Boy Court.

I was wrong you are right.

Thank you..

It will probably go further than just taxes.

I'm from NY, I never liked Trump.. I've known about him for 30+ years.. Heard him speak live 2 times in NYC in the 90's.. I could give a damn what happens to him. But I feel bad for his family, because they are also from NY, and do business in NY. And Trump making enemies in NYS will carry over to his family, and they will suffer for his sins and egomaniacal personality.

Back
Top Bottom