• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Debunking the 7 Myths Regarding the Bible

I am providing an opportunity for everyone to view these videos to get a very honest understanding as to why the Bible is both true and the Word of GOD. If you are not interested please don't watch these ----- just go about your business and let eternity take its course. I don't need to debate what already has been run through the mill. This is just a consolidated grouping for Christians to review and ponder. Atheists need not view. https://genesisapologetics.com/seve..._Cn5nCzBj35EgHSjkpaEpZfd052Fgc9IaApNnEALw_wcB

“Here, buy a movie from my totally biased source that provides no actual information.”

Bland bullshit.

To propose a list reveals nothing. You must know and understand what you are debunking, the era, customs of the time, geography etc.

1. There is absolutely NO archeological evidence of the "Israelites" ever have been in Egypt in great numbers.

<facepalm>

2. ...There was never a Noah nor a wooden boat over 300'

Ancient references to Noah's Ark, cited by the 1st century Jewish historian Josephus:

“However, the Armenians call this place (the resting place of Noah’s Ark) ‘The Place of Descent,’ for the ark being saved in that place, its remains are shewn there by the inhabitants to this day.”

“Now all the writers of barbarian histories make mention of this flood and of this ark; among whom is Berosus the Chaldean; for when he is describing the circumstances of the flood, he goes on thus: ‘It is said there is still some part of the ship in Armenia, at the mountain of the Cordyeans; and that some people carry off pieces of the bitumen, which they take away and use chiefly as amulets for the averting of mischiefs.’ Hieronymus the Egyptian, also, who wrote the Phoenician Antiquities, and Mnaseas, and a great many more, make mention of the same. Nay, Nicolaus of Damascus, in his ninety-sixth book, hath a particular relation about them, where he speaks thus: ‘There is a great mountain in Armenia, over Minyas, called Baris, upon which it is reported that many who fled at the time of the Deluge were saved; and that one who was carried in an ark came on shore upon the top of it; and that the remains of the timber were a great while preserved. This might be the man about whom Moses, the legislator of the Jews wrote.’”

https://www.peopleofar.com/2013/08/11/noahs-ark-in-the-mountains-of-armenia/

ALSO – An Interesting quote from about 180 AD:

"The remains of the Ark (of Noah) can be seen to this day in the Arabian mountains." - Theophilus. Theophilus was the Bishop of Antioch. Source: Dictionary of Early Christian Beliefs, by David Bercot, referencing the Ante-Nicene Fathers, Volume 2, pg. 117.

5. Homosexuality has been practiced openly for centuries and was an open practice in Jesus time (Grecian urns depict older men groping the testicles of a young man)...yet Jesus in 3 years of daily ministry NEVER mentioned it.

Tsk tsk...

Jesus is God in scripture (numerous scriptures). As God, Jesus is the one who gave Moses the Leviticus law against gay sexual relations to begin with; and he’s the one who inspires all Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16), including prohibitions against gay sexual relations in Romans 1:26-27 and I Corinthians 6:9-10, etc.

It’s also worth noting that Jesus in his ministry didn’t mention wife beating or other sins such as pedophilia either, and there are not many folks who would argue he approved of those behaviors. So Jesus was under no obligation to reiterate the moral laws against homosexual sin that already existed, unless there were clarifications to be made.

A slave society requires at least as many slaves as masters, if not more. Leaving aside the logistics in organising an "exodus", the abrupt loss of half the population would have collapsed Egyptian society if it had happened. The Egyptians were notorious for recording everything, but there's not even a blip in their records.
As for the puerile Ark nonsense, Since when has Mt Ararat been in the "Arabian mountains"?

<facepalm>

Ancient references to Noah's Ark, cited by the 1st century Jewish historian Josephus:

“However, the Armenians call this place (the resting place of Noah’s Ark) ‘The Place of Descent,’ for the ark being saved in that place, its remains are shewn there by the inhabitants to this day.”

“Now all the writers of barbarian histories make mention of this flood and of this ark; among whom is Berosus the Chaldean; for when he is describing the circumstances of the flood, he goes on thus: ‘It is said there is still some part of the ship in Armenia, at the mountain of the Cordyeans; and that some people carry off pieces of the bitumen, which they take away and use chiefly as amulets for the averting of mischiefs.’ Hieronymus the Egyptian, also, who wrote the Phoenician Antiquities, and Mnaseas, and a great many more, make mention of the same. Nay, Nicolaus of Damascus, in his ninety-sixth book, hath a particular relation about them, where he speaks thus: ‘There is a great mountain in Armenia, over Minyas, called Baris, upon which it is reported that many who fled at the time of the Deluge were saved; and that one who was carried in an ark came on shore upon the top of it; and that the remains of the timber were a great while preserved. This might be the man about whom Moses, the legislator of the Jews wrote.’”

"The remains of the Ark (of Noah) can be seen to this day in the Arabian mountains." - Theophilus. Theophilus was the Bishop of Antioch. Source: Dictionary of Early Christian Beliefs, by David Bercot, referencing the Ante-Nicene Fathers, Volume 2, pg. 117.

Tsk tsk...

Jesus is God in scripture (numerous scriptures). As God, Jesus is the one who gave Moses the Leviticus law against gay sexual relations to begin with; and he’s the one who inspires all Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16), including prohibitions against gay sexual relations in Romans 1:26-27 and I Corinthians 6:9-10, etc.

It’s also worth noting that Jesus in his ministry didn’t mention wife beating or other sins such as pedophilia either, and there are not many folks who would argue he approved of those behaviors. So Jesus was under no obligation to reiterate the moral laws against homosexual sin that already existed, unless there were clarifications to be made.
Where is the tangible evidence that your God is the one true God? Not scripture. Not speculation. Tangible evidence.

You don't get to make the rules. Jesus is Resurrected.
I didn't ask to make the rules. Don't make foolish statements. The question was, Where is the tangible evidence that your God is the one true God? Not scripture. Not speculation. Tangible evidence.

I didn't ask to make the rules. Don't make foolish statements. The question was, Where is the tangible evidence that your God is the one true God? Not scripture. Not speculation. Tangible evidence.
The Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Try busting it, you can't.

<facepalm>

Tsk tsk...

Theres no evidence of the global flood or noah’s ark. Its been debunked several times. Josephus isnt even a contemporary eyewitness.

You still wont be stoning us no matter how much you might want to.

Don't make foolish statements...you cannot demand tangible evidence for an invisible, spiritual being...

What is Tangible Evidence?​

Evidence which is real or concrete; capable of being touched or felt and has a real substance, a tangible object; similar to demonstrative evidence.
https://barprephero.com/legal-terms...ce?,object; similar to demonstrative evidence.

Don't make foolish statements...you cannot demand tangible evidence for an invisible, spiritual being...

What is Tangible Evidence?​

Evidence which is real or concrete; capable of being touched or felt and has a real substance, a tangible object; similar to demonstrative evidence.
https://barprephero.com/legal-terms/evidence/tangible-evidence/#:~:text=What is Tangible Evidence?,object; similar to demonstrative evidence.
So, no viable evidence outside of blind faith... Why didn't you just say so?

Replace the word “God” in your quote with the words “Magic Leprechaun“.
Now, read it out loud.
That’s what your original quote sounds like to the vast majority of humanity over the age of 5.

You are free to believe whatever you want, but when you go public with it you should know you sound like a complete moron.
I doubt if even most High Schoolers care diddly for anything you have to say about anything. They can't be bothered reading or watching any of it, because they find it all a great big bore.

I am not the only persn here,and your weak excuse is not going to fly and is not going to convince anyone you "totally could, but just don't feel like it." You just can't. You don't read your own links or watch your own videos.
I placed you on ignore. Enjoy ranting to my hand. I'm tired of your blatant silly accusations regarding my input and getting noting from you but LIP. Enjoy yourself. I cannot see anything you have say ---- so don't waste you petty writing skills on me.

I am providing an opportunity for everyone to view these videos to get a very honest understanding as to why the Bible is both true and the Word of GOD. If you are not interested please don't watch these ----- just go about your business and let eternity take its course. I don't need to debate what already has been run through the mill. This is just a consolidated grouping for Christians to review and ponder. Atheists need not view. https://genesisapologetics.com/seve..._Cn5nCzBj35EgHSjkpaEpZfd052Fgc9IaApNnEALw_wcB
Why don't you want atheist to read?

Are we not entitled to an opinion on a work of fiction?

Yes, well I believe in GOD and not Carl Sagan --- but he's DEAD --- as DEAD as a doornail. And my GOD can do what HE wishes in as short a time as HE wants.
Muhammed the prophet would agree

Same God 😁

A proof of the interbreeding is that Sycle cell anemia is much more prevalent among blacks than whites.
I don't have the words. I have read some racist comments in my time but this one really goes to another level.

Nothing provided in this link shows that the Bible is true. It's all just another regurgitation of the same old "proofs" that have been debunked again and again.

There's absolutely no concrete evidence of the resurrection.
Why don't you liberals ever do your homework before you come prancing in these forums trying to make people believe you even have the first clue about these issues?

Why don't you liberals ever do your homework before you come prancing in these forums trying to make people believe you even have the first clue about these issues?

Why don't you 'christians' ever do your homework before you come prancing in these forums trying to make people believe you even have the first clue about history and the tales of other dying and rising gods?

Nothing provided in this link shows that the Bible is true. It's all just another regurgitation of the same old "proofs" that have been debunked again and again.
Uniformitarian Evolutionists have nothing to offer except that it is a secular view that can be preached in public education WITHOUT any proper rebuttal.

I don't have the words. I have read some racist comments in my time but this one really goes to another level.
You can fool yourself all you wish; however, Darwinism/evolution does promote that the human race began in Africa and that our ancestors looked more apelike than cultured humans. What I stated pales in comparison to what evolution attempts to reveal as "FACT". What I stated was an opinion that the human race is not evolving but devolving, and that the gene pool is revealing itself in bad mutation as various so-called "ethnic groups mingle only among themselves. Please read the following before you judge: https://sites.williams.edu/engl-209-fall16/uncategorized/the-dark-side-of-darwinism/ Do you really not see that the theory of evolution is not a "friend" when it comes to racism? And that laws against intermarriage, the Nazi movement, and even Margaret Sanger (the founder of Family Planning) fully believed that savages were not fit to reproduce and should be "discouraged". You can believe what you wish but evolution has no saving graces.

Last edited:
You can fool yourself all you wish; however, Darwinism/evolution does promote that the human race began in Africa and that our ancestors looked more apelike than cultured humans. What I stated pales in comparison to what evolution attempts to reveal as "FACT". What I stated was an opinion that the human race is not evolving but devolving, and that the gene pool is revealing itself in bad mutation as various so-called "ethnic groups mingle only among themselves. Please read the following before you judge: https://sites.williams.edu/engl-209-fall16/uncategorized/the-dark-side-of-darwinism/ Do you really not see that the theory of evolution is not a "friend" when it comes to racism? And that laws against intermarriage, the Nazi movement, and even Margaret Sanger (the founder of Family Planning) fully believed that savages were not fit to reproduce and should be "discouraged". You can believe what you wish but evolution has no saving graces.
I was referring specifically to your one line:
A proof of the interbreeding is that Sycle cell anemia is much more prevalent among blacks than whites.
No use trying to backpeddle on that one.

Back
Top Bottom