• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Debt Has Inceased 5 Trillion since Speaker Pelosi Vowed " No New Deficit Spending"

Re: Debt Has Inceased 5 Trillion since Speaker Pelosi Vowed " No New Deficit Spending

I'm sure he thinks Bush crashed Spain's economy too.

Greenspan would be more appropriate. But that would require one to understand the relationship between the fed, US bond rates and EU economics. Which MAYBE 5 people here do.

Re: Debt Has Inceased 5 Trillion since Speaker Pelosi Vowed " No New Deficit Spending

Greenspan would be more appropriate. But that would require one to understand the relationship between the fed, US bond rates and EU economics. Which MAYBE 5 people here do.

Why don't you ask one of the five. Maybe they'll explain it to you.

Why would I ask myself?

You can stop pretending you are smarter then me.

It's been my experience over my many years of dealing with people, that anyone that insists on telling everyone how "smart" they are, typically has an inferiority complex and believe they must put on an act trying to fool people.

You fit that mold perfectly.

It's been my experience over my many years of dealing with people, that anyone that insists on telling everyone how "smart" they are, typically has an inferiority complex and believe they must put on an act trying to fool people.

You seem to be exceptionally confused with the notions of telling verse showing. I demonstrate superior intelligence and knowledge. So much so you deperately ran away from every technical point I made and generally avoid actually demonstrating knowledge on a wide variety of subjects, typically fleeing from threads where your opponent has demonstrated superior intelligence.

Again, you can stop pretending you are smarter then I.

It's been my experience over my many years of dealing with people, that anyone that insists on telling everyone how they don't know anything (as you typically do), typically has an inferiority complex and believe they must put on an act trying to fool people.

I demonstrate how others' arguments are invalid with technical points. You declare others to be wrong and ignorant...and then run away from defending such accusations.

Last edited:

You seem to be exceptionally confused with the notions of telling verse showing. I demonstrate superior intelligence and knowledge. So much so you deperately ran away from every technical point I made and generally avoid actually demonstrating knowledge on a wide variety of subjects, typically fleeing from threads where your opponent has demonstrated superior intelligence.

Again, you can stop pretending you are smarter then I.

It's been my experience over my many years of dealing with people, that anyone that insists on telling everyone how they don't know anything, typically has an inferiority complex and believe they must put on an act trying to fool people.

Thanks !!

You reinforce my theory with every post you make.

Thanks !!

You reinforce my theory with every post you make.

Which one? The one that Co2 doesn't trap heat? Or that S-Corp and C-Corp taxation is identical? You run from technical points demonstrating expertise. I don't. What does that say?

Keep pretending Gill. I'd hate to see your worldview collapse.

Which one? The one that Co2 doesn't trap heat? Or that S-Corp and C-Corp taxation is identical? You run from technical points demonstrating expertise. I don't. What does that say?

Keep pretending Gill. I'd hate to see your worldview collapse.

You do love strawmen don't you??

Since I never said either of those, feel free to continue your imaginary fight. Do you have imaginary friends too??

Why would I ask myself?

You can stop pretending you are smarter then me.

He doesn't have to.

You do love strawmen don't you??

Since I never said either of those, feel free to continue your imaginary fight. Do you have imaginary friends too??

Actually you said the only difference between S and C corp tax differences was semantics. Do you deny this? (Projection, you'll ignore that question) And then you promptly cowardly ran from every question and technical point showing you were, as usual, wrong. Furthermore, your fact free views on climate change are well known.

I guess changing history in your view makes it change for everyone else. Do you have imaginary history books that only you can see?

Actually you said the only difference between S and C corp tax differences was semantics. Do you deny this? (Projection, you'll ignore that question) And then you promptly cowardly ran from every question and technical point showing you were, as usual, wrong. Furthermore, your fact free views on climate change are well known.

I guess changing history in your view makes it change for everyone else. Do you have imaginary history books that only you can see?

I destroyed that strawman arguement over and over in that thread, just like I destroyed your absurd claim that filing status was public information.

Not going to rehash that one again. You can argue with yourself since you enjoy it so much.

What's wrong? Couldn't back up your claim on CO2?

Question: What happens to government revenue when 7 million people cannot find work, assuming government spending stays constant/decreases?

Back
Top Bottom