• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Debbie Wasserman Schultz on COL recall: 'Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’

Mr.Nick

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
This is a hoot of an excuse...

Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Excuse for Colorado: ‘Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’ | TheBlaze.com

“Tuesday’s low turnout was a result of efforts by the NRA, the Koch brothers and other right wing groups who know that when more people vote, Democrats win,” the Florida Democratic congresswoman said. “The recall elections in Colorado were defined by the vast array of obstacles that special interests threw in the way of voters for the purpose of reversing the will of the legislature and the people.

“Colorado voters are used to casting their ballots by mail, but because of lawsuits filed by opponents of common sense gun reform, voters were not mailed their ballots in this election. Those who intended to vote in person did not learn their polling locations until less than two weeks before Election Day,” she added.

I can assure curly sue there that most progressives probably had no idea what was going on - I bet a lot probably don't even know what a recall is or what the issue was about.... This is what you get when you cant offer someone a free Obama phone to vote - they tend to lose interest and this is just proof of that. Of course there are many more reasons why the tyrants were overwhelmingly booted but I'm sure we will get around to those other reasons in this tread sooner or later.

This is a hoot of an excuse...

Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Excuse for Colorado: ‘Voter Suppression, Pure and Simple’ | TheBlaze.com

I can assure curly sue there that most progressives probably had no idea what was going on - I bet a lot probably don't even know what a recall is or what the issue was about.... This is what you get when you cant offer someone a free Obama phone to vote - they tend to lose interest and this is just proof of that. Of course there are many more reasons why the tyrants were overwhelmingly booted but I'm sure we will get around to those other reasons in this tread sooner or later.

I have never decribed any woman in politics the way I'm about to describe Debbie Wasserman Schultz... She's a lying, disgusting pig and a poor excuse for a human being.

I'm sorry, but I have watched this woman time after time over the last several years, publicly lie her ass off and attack anyone and everyone who doesn't do, say, or believe what she wants them to. She does this all in the name of party politics to achieve political power for democrats and advance the progressive movement. Even when she's caught on camera lying and attacking people, she not only never apologizes or shows any remorse, she turns right around and uses the same lies to attack the same people 10 minutes later.

She's a disgrace and an embarrassment to America... Which probably explains why Obama and the democrats love her so much.

<rant off>

Anytime a referendum takes place in the forum of ideas, Liberalism loses. The Liberals depend on liberal judges, executive orders, legislation and personal destruction of their enemies to prevail. They never give up though, Americans have to be vigilant always.

I have never decribed any woman in politics the way I'm about to describe Debbie Wasserman Schultz... She's a lying, disgusting pig and a poor excuse for a human being.

I'm sorry, but I have watched this woman time after time over the last several years, publicly lie her ass off and attack anyone and everyone who doesn't do, say, or believe what she wants them to. She does this all in the name of party politics to achieve political power for democrats and advance the progressive movement. Even when she's caught on camera lying and attacking people, she not only never apologizes or shows any remorse, she turns right around and uses the same lies to attack the same people 10 minutes later.

She's a disgrace and an embarrassment to America... Which probably explains why Obama and the democrats love her so much.

<rant off>

I agree.... She's like a Pelosi - she thinks she knows what's best for everyone but she still doesn't comprehend that it's not her decision to decide whats best for everyone because shes strung on her high horse power trip....

It really shows how narcissistic these progressive politicians actually are. Their entire existence is to tell others (those beneath them) how to live their lives while they prance around and act like they're Gods gift to mankind because they giveaway free Obama phones and other subsidies...

DWS is really a piece of work...

Anytime a referendum takes place in the forum of ideas, Liberalism loses. The Liberals depend on liberal judges, executive orders, legislation and personal destruction of their enemies to prevail. They never give up though, Americans have to be vigilant always.

I've always opposed recalls tho - just because I believe they're not very democratic however, in this instance it was necessary because we're talking about the Bill of Rights and not "collective bargaining" or other trivial issues - this directly is associated with the Bill of Rights...

Look at Wisconsin, Texas or even prop 8 with the progressives... They tried to recall but it didn't work, of course the progressives circumvented the Tenth Amendment with Prop 8 by running to a progressive judge....

I love the outcome of this Colorado recall but I'm just not a fan of the recall because I believe it's a circumvention of democracy - I said it when the progressives tried and I'm not going to flip on my feelings just because I agree with the outcome...

I suppose this is the system tho so...... I'm happy...

It took me all of 10 minutes to amass this collection of lies from Debbie Wasserman Schultz:

Lied about what the Israeli ambassador said and lied saying the reporter misquoted her:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz PROVEN LIAR - Philip Klein - Fox & Friends - 9-7-12 - YouTube

Lied about telling the lie about the ambassador, even when she hears herself lying:
Wasserman-Schultz Exposed By CNN's Don Lemon for Being a Giant Liar - YouTube

Lied about superpac political affiliation and refuses to admit their ad lied:
Wasserman Schultz - Ignorant? Arrogant? Liar? All 3? - YouTube

Lied about Romney platform, discussions on the platform, misquoted LA Times to tell a lie, refused to retract the lie:
Anderson Cooper Destroys DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Lies about Romney - YouTube

Tells 3 lies and is mocked by Anderson Cooper and CNN panel for being a liar:
Anderson Cooper Mocks Debbie Wasserman Schultz In 'Alternate Reality'.flv - YouTube

CBS interviewer confronts her about her lies concerning the economy:
Hideous Beast Debbie Wasserman Schultz Lies about Obama Job Creation - YouTube

Lies about Obamacare at town hall meeting:
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE - YouTube

A year after Gifford shooting, lied by blaming the Tea Party, then lied about ever blaming them:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz Blames Tea Party for Tucson Shooting - YouTube

Lied about what Romney had said in one of the presidential debates:
DNC Chairwoman Schultz Says: Romney Didn't Say Anything About Israel in Debate (10/24/12) - YouTube

Caught lying about LA's mayor in support for him:
Disastrous Interview For DNC Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz - YouTube

Here's an entire YouTube playlist of her lies:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz attacks Washington Examiner report - YouTube

This woman is just plain despicable.

Last edited:
I've always opposed recalls tho - just because I believe they're not very democratic however, in this instance it was necessary because we're talking about the Bill of Rights and not "collective bargaining" or other trivial issues - this directly is associated with the Bill of Rights...

Look at Wisconsin, Texas or even prop 8 with the progressives... They tried to recall but it didn't work, of course the progressives circumvented the Tenth Amendment with Prop 8 by running to a progressive judge....

I love the outcome of this Colorado recall but I'm just not a fan of the recall because I believe it's a circumvention of democracy - I said it when the progressives tried and I'm not going to flip on my feelings just because I agree with the outcome...

I suppose this is the system tho so...... I'm happy...

Who cares what it does to "democracy"...we are not a democracy...a democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. We are a Constitutional Republic, in order to keep it we can never forget it.

It took me all of 10 minutes to amass this collection of lies from Debbie Wasserman Schultz:

Lied about what the Israeli ambassador said and lied saying the reporter misquoted her:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz PROVEN LIAR - Philip Klein - Fox & Friends - 9-7-12 - YouTube

Lied about telling the lie about the ambassador, even when she hears herself lying:
Wasserman-Schultz Exposed By CNN's Don Lemon for Being a Giant Liar - YouTube

Lied about superpac political affiliation and refuses to admit their ad lied:
Wasserman Schultz - Ignorant? Arrogant? Liar? All 3? - YouTube

Lied about Romney platform, discussions on the platform, misquoted LA Times to tell a lie, refused to retract the lie:
Anderson Cooper Destroys DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Lies about Romney - YouTube

Tells 3 lies and is mocked by Anderson Cooper and CNN panel for being a liar:
Anderson Cooper Mocks Debbie Wasserman Schultz In 'Alternate Reality'.flv - YouTube

CBS interviewer confronts her about her lies concerning the economy:
Hideous Beast Debbie Wasserman Schultz Lies about Obama Job Creation - YouTube

Lies about Obamacare at town hall meeting:
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE - YouTube

A year after Gifford shooting, lied by blaming the Tea Party, then lied about ever blaming them:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz Blames Tea Party for Tucson Shooting - YouTube

Lied about what Romney had said in one of the presidential debates:
DNC Chairwoman Schultz Says: Romney Didn't Say Anything About Israel in Debate (10/24/12) - YouTube

Caught lying about LA's mayor in support for him:
Disastrous Interview For DNC Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz - YouTube

Here's an entire YouTube playlist of her lies:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz attacks Washington Examiner report - YouTube

This woman is just plain despicable.

I suppose next in line for her job would be Grayson...demos have no shortage of insulting liars in the wings.

Who cares what it does to "democracy"...we are not a democracy...a democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. We are a Constitutional Republic, in order to keep it we can never forget it.

Well I figured that was common knowledge however we're a democratic republic if you prefer "constitutional republic" fine.

Either way it really doesn't matter considering the individual elects representatives to represent our communities from local to federal government.

If people make a mistake in electing the wrong representative then they should be forced to live with their mistake however, I have a different perspective when that said representative attempts to legislate against the constitution...

These two clowns attempted to boldly defy the Second Amendment - IMO, that is an act of treason a recall isn't sufficient punishment for their actions...

Last edited:
Dear Debbie,

Shut up.

Well I figured that was common knowledge however we're a democratic republic if you prefer "constitutional republic" fine.

Either way it really doesn't matter considering the individual elects representatives to represent our communities from local to federal government.

If people make a mistake in electing the wrong representative then they should be forced to live with their mistake however, I have a different perspective when that said representative attempts to legislate against the constitution...

These two clowns attempted to boldly defy the Second Amendment - IMO, that is an act of treason a recall isn't sufficient punishment for their actions...

Legislative branches have made themselves immune from prosecution for the bills they attempt to get passed. Why else on earth do you think half of this crap they propose doesnt land them in jail.

8.2 suits against public officials in their individual capacity
42 U.S.C. § 1983
8.2.A.

By its terms, Section 1983 imposes liability without defense on state and local officials who, acting under color of law in their individual capacity, deprive plaintiffs of rights created by the Constitution and federal law. Nevertheless, the Supreme Court, drawing on common law, created absolute immunity from liability for government officials and qualified immunity for others. Absolute and qualified immunity were developed to protect officials from lawsuits for actions relating to their official duties.

So in other words, the law gave the government the right to pass laws that were against the Constitution and they could do so without worry of prosecution.

Agreed- I saw her on the news yesterday, and noticed that she seems to be getting a certain gleam in her eyes. ;)
Lord help us when the blabbermouth starts to gleam.

:)

Legislative branches have made themselves immune from prosecution for the bills they attempt to get passed. Why else on earth do you think half of this crap they propose doesnt land them in jail.

So in other words, the law gave the government the right to pass laws that were against the Constitution and they could do so without worry of prosecution.

I agree with you...

Both progressive and "conservative" judges are tyrannical activists...

Prop 8 is a perfect example - which ruling was in fact a clear cut case of the circumvention of direct democracy, not to mention the Tenth Amendment...

The SCOTUS is a joke... The SCOTUS should consist of 19 or 27 justices not 9.... These clowns are supposed to interpret not rule based on politics....

Don't even know who she is.

Who's Allen West?

You can't be serious with 3882 posts.....

Yeah, I know she is embarrassing to "liberals."

She is worthy of her own PEZ dispenser tho..... Open up her head and nasty candy comes out.

You can't be serious with 3882 posts.....

Yeah, I know she is embarrassing to "liberals."

She is worthy of her own PEZ dispenser tho..... Open up her head and nasty candy comes out.

Sorry bro, I've heard the name but don't know anything about the man.

So google them. You obviously care enough, otherwise you wouldn't have opened the thread, and you certainly wouldn't have posted.

So google them.

You're not my real mom, you can't tell me what to do!

You obviously care enough, otherwise you wouldn't have opened the thread, and you certainly wouldn't have posted.

I care enough to give my opinion. I hope it's not too much care.

You're not my real mom, you can't tell me what to do!

I care enough to give my opinion. I hope it's not too much care.

You didn't give any opinion, you simply asked who they are. I gave you advice on how to find out.

3884 posts now and you don't know????

How do you manage that many posts but not know?

This is why I don't believe what you're saying.

Back
Top Bottom